[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have been searching for them for at least 5.000 blocks and all I found is the eldritch obelisk with no Crimson clerics or knights
That's rough luck, one of my friends on the LP server I'm running has one nearby him with Clerics, dont know about the knights though

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
OK, feeling kind of silly asking this, but how do you chat in this game? Running a private server with my son and I and when I type /chat I get "unknown command try typing /help..." When I type /help, I get some sort of IO error and get thrown back to the world select screen. Is there something I need to enable in the server?

YH&OS

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
So i dont wanna sound impatient but when can we expect the much awaited 0.8.1 update to be released? Or does anyone have a build in which golems wont break crops? I know thephoenixlodge said he had a build that would work but i dont think he mentioned what it is. I'm being held back a lot by inability to automate my farms.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
huh? i believe if you put in the work you can use forestry tree farm to automate your farms thinking about doing it for my coal which i plan to feed into maybe 8-12 coke ovens with a the liquid being poured into a tank or something maybe i'll try to build a world wide rail system just for fun.

WidjettyOne

Jul 29, 2019
huh? i believe if you put in the work you can use forestry tree farm to automate your farms thinking about doing it for my coal which i plan to feed into maybe 8-12 coke ovens with a the liquid being poured into a tank or something maybe i'll try to build a world wide rail system just for fun.
Forestry multifarms work well with Agricraft crops. I have one multifarm that has all of my magical crops, each with a 3x2 plot, with 10/10/10 stats. It produces quite a lot, and I now have over 2000 of most magical essences.

It's hard to get fertiliser though - there's no way to get apatite (apatine bees need to bred on top of a block of apatite, so that's not an option). You can turn saltpetre into fertilizer, but just to mine that needs cobalt-level tools, and you don't really get much, and it's non-renewable. Finally, you can convert gunpowder into saltpetre using one of the Mekanism machines, which is very high up the tech tree.

My main problems with the current version:
  • osmium smelting in the blast furnace (fixable by changing two lines in a minetweaker script)
  • end-game thaumcraft worldgen doesn't generate
  • game crashes when chiselling glass (fixable by updating chisel to a new version)
  • cannot craft greatwood slabs (sort-of fixed by adding a custom recipe to minetweaker)
  • Jabba hopping upgrade doesn't respect the slot limitations of a Buildcraft cache (fixed by updating Jabba to a dev version)

Hikaru-Takemori

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else noticed that if you try to make 2x2 compact drawers out of fir wood slabs they turn into 2x2 oak drawers?

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 117

Ouzi

Jul 29, 2019
Try using it while having an arrow in your inventory. It doesn't use the arrow but it fires. At least in my case that worked