[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey has anyone had trouble with the blood magic quest line? I'm on the first quest, second crafting task: the sacrificial knife? I've crafted it several times by throwing the arthana into the mana pool, but that doesn't seem to fulfill the "crafting task" I tried to get into edit mode of hqm but the confiq didn't seem to be in the normal place?
TPL is fixing that in 8.1. Just wait a few days.

Everfreefire

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm having this odd issue that I'm not really sure what is going on.

I've loaded my world, and it instantly shuts back off, giving me a "Connection Lost: A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated." and kicks me to the multiplayer menu instead of the title screen. If I am reading the logs right (Which I may not be) it seems the air pump might be causing the issues, but I can't really tell for sure. Once I find a way to get the logs in here without making it gigantic, I will post it, or where ever else is the right spot for it.

Ria

Jul 29, 2019
Once again, the humble penitent comes before the assembled wisdom seeking enlightenment. Somewhere (which I have been unable to locate as yet) lies a configuration option that is causing the curser to pick up my mana tablet when I am in an inventory screen and type an "r". This is annoying, to say the least. I would that some gentlebeing point out the location to me, that I might apply a bit of gentle percussive maintenance with a "pocking great hammer" and make it CEASE this behavior. <growl>

Thank you in advance. As always, I remain:

YH&OS

... I like you.

Neclub

Jul 29, 2019
"My friend and I are playing Regrowth 0.8 and we finally made it to making thaumcraft golems. First thing we did was set a golem down in an essence farm and notice that the golem was breaking both the crops and the crop sticks. The golem has been equipped with a Gather core and when we noticed the problem we also added an Ordo upgrade to see if that resolved the issue, to no avail. We even tried a Thaumium golem with the same result.

After further testing the golem works as it should with cotton and Barely. ( Only 2 we tested on. ) The problem appears to be with the magical crops.

Just wanted to give you a heads up."

I have made a post with the same info provided above in the agricraft thread as well. I decided it would do well here as this is the only pack I have found that is causing the problem from all the searching I have done on the issue.

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
"My friend and I are playing Regrowth 0.8 and we finally made it to making thaumcraft golems. First thing we did was set a golem down in an essence farm and notice that the golem was breaking both the crops and the crop sticks. The golem has been equipped with a Gather core and when we noticed the problem we also added an Ordo upgrade to see if that resolved the issue, to no avail. We even tried a Thaumium golem with the same result.

After further testing the golem works as it should with cotton and Barely. ( Only 2 we tested on. ) The problem appears to be with the magical crops.

Just wanted to give you a heads up."

I have made a post with the same info provided above in the agricraft thread as well. I decided it would do well here as this is the only pack I have found that is causing the problem from all the searching I have done on the issue.

Thats a known issue that should be fixed in 0.8.1. Which should hopefully be coming out very soon. (fingers crossed) Maybe this weekend????

mariska

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!
3 bugs until now..

1. osmium turns into rutile in the blast
2. greatwood slaps turns into oak wood
3. altar does not know the ritual for charged attuned stone.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Best thing i would advise is to get where you can and hope for 0.8.1 to come this weekend and fixes everything. Atm i'm fixing my living area up along with making sure i got tons of materials to work with so when update comes i can work my way through the quests nice and steady.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!
3 bugs until now..

Problem 1 and 2 are being fixed. For 3, try making sure you did it right, and that you have the research for it.

Nightpearl

Jul 29, 2019
just as a thing, I'd like to thank the mod dev(s) for all their hard work, its a great pack, and very comprehensively integrated. I understand that causes conflicts and that this stuff happens, and I'm hoping that it isn't overwhelming and you'll continue to progress! Anyhow, thanks again!

Reactions: lewilson82

lavaheart626

Jul 29, 2019
:V I cheat in the greatwood slabs myself tbh... just destroy the oak ones and bring in the greatwood...

knew there was going to be bugs since is was such a big update so I kept on cheats X3

also I think I might just have angered the nether gods...

6UhwUsC.png

edit: omfg turn around after taking that screenshot and take 5 steps and I was attacked by 4 skeledogs and 2 skelecats.....

mariska

Jul 29, 2019
PLEASE HELP!!
3 bugs until now..

3 was my mistake.. i had the circles wrong..
i really love to play this.. thx for the pack makers

Bill_Bob_Joy

Jul 29, 2019
Since the undead pets spawn in every dimension, I attempted to disable their spawning. I set the spawns to false in the "GraveStone.cfg" config but they are still spawning... everywhere... I could have made a mistake but all you have to do is simply set the spawns to false right?
like this:

# This value must be bigger than 600!
I:SpawnRate=1000
B:SpawnSkeletonCats=false
B:SpawnSkeletonDogs=false
B:SpawnSkullCrawlersAtMobsDeath=true
B:SpawnSkullCrawlersOnBoneBlockDestruction=true
B:SpawnZombieCats=false
B:SpawnZombieDogs=false
I:StructuresDimensionId=0
I:undertakerId=385

Any help is appreciated.

kasper_tfg

Jul 29, 2019
Since the undead pets spawn in every dimension, I attempted to disable their spawning. I set the spawns to false in the "GraveStone.cfg" config but they are still spawning... everywhere... I could have made a mistake but all you have to do is simply set the spawns to false right?
like this:

# This value must be bigger than 600!
I:SpawnRate=1000
B:SpawnSkeletonCats=false
B:SpawnSkeletonDogs=false
B:SpawnSkullCrawlersAtMobsDeath=true
B:SpawnSkullCrawlersOnBoneBlockDestruction=true
B:SpawnZombieCats=false
B:SpawnZombieDogs=false
I:StructuresDimensionId=0
I:undertakerId=385

Any help is appreciated.

No they need to be changed in the Biometweaker config as per the chnagelog:
- Biometweaker
- Reduce spawn weights of undead pets and direwolves by about half
- Prevented undead pets and direwolves from being able to spawn in the nether, end and outer lands

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Looking for a decent way to automate mana production so pictures and ideas would be helpful everyone <3.

Narslimmus plus slime chunk is likely to be my go-to. Early-game, you might be best off with charcoal farm plus Endoflame.

Kravyn

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know what is going on but I am trying to make a path up to around Y 190+ and as soon as I get that high my client hits 99% CPU usage. Normally in my base I am around 6% there are no crash logs because the client never crashes just seizes up so I am unable to move. I am forced to shut the client down and reload as soon as it loads up I go back down and CPU drops to normal. I wanted to build my base in the sky so I can make better mob farms and more room to build in without being constantly attacked when my back is turned.