[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Urist McStout-Horn

Jul 29, 2019
So, me and my buddy just upgraded to 0.8.0 and I've got a little question.

Which mod adds the buttons to the left of the crafting grid when you open a crafting bench?

(picture for clarification)
2doc.png

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Not everyone rushes thru the pack to get runes to make the higher end flowers right away. This time around, it took me until yesterday since .8 was released to start even doing runes. Not everyone plays the same way, and forcing a change that destroys the lower tier stuff just because, well. yeah.

Same here:) Myself(I know I'm not the only one) don't get much time to play at all and that's why I changed it. I am all for challenging myself, but on my terms! I am more than capable of advancing and want to make things better, but the wither system forces you to waste time on something that shouldn't be. Some people seem to need to be forced, or motivated to advance and that's fine with me.

I would like to add that I am in NO way asking for it to be changed, just giving my 2-cents:p Happy Gaming my fellow gamers:)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So, me and my buddy just upgraded to 0.8.0 and I've got a little question.

Which mod adds the buttons to the left of the crafting grid when you open a crafting bench?

(picture for clarification)
View attachment 22783
That's Crafting Tweaks. The top button rotates the outer ring of the crafting grid, the middle one balances out stacks of the same material, and the bottom one empties the grid into your inventory.

Roujun

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
Great modpack.

I'm having the greatwood planks into oak slabs issue. after reading all the stuff up til now about it in this thread, did anyone find a quickfix for it or should i just wait for .81?

Thanks

Featherbrain

Jul 29, 2019
Both of those feather have been discussed, just use the hqm edit to finish the quest like i did when i finished my bricks unless you want 3 blast ovens working? The osmium you need to change some coding around for it to work.
Some coding around?????? Aha I found the coding. Thanks

Last edited:

Urist McStout-Horn

Jul 29, 2019
That's Crafting Tweaks. The top button rotates the outer ring of the crafting grid, the middle one balances out stacks of the same material, and the bottom one empties the grid into your inventory.

Those are nifty features, but the main reason for my asking is that my buttons seemed to not do anything at all. Digging into it a little more, it looks like, for some reason or another, the server I downloaded from the FTB launcher didn't have Crafting Tweaks. After putting it in the server from the client everything seems to be going hunky dory. Please keep up the awesome work on this pack.

An0nymuS

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this, i have tried using MCedit, but i have only used it once and i could not locate this missing chicken.
[14:42:44] [Server thread/WARN]: Wrong location! EntityChicken['Chicken'/1418823, l='7th v8', x=0.00, y=0.00, z=0.00] (at 0, 0 instead of -153, 51)

Guessing the only other way is to use cheat mode and kill all entities ?

Killing your entities might work. I've had the same issue, only with bats spawning in a cave (which would lead to hundreds of megs of log file which cause my HDD to grind to a halt for minecraft and mostly everything else), but my issue was that I had two chunks sharing the same coordinates (power failure and small corruption brought to the world) and the only way I was able to fix it was to use NBTEdit and locate which chunk had the duplicate coordinates and change them to the correct ones. Try killing all entities and if you still get the spam with those error messages in the log, you will need to dig deeper.

Kenidy

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be a spawn egg for tc mobs? Eldritch guardians and crimson cleric and knights would be useful

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Will there be a spawn egg for tc mobs? Eldritch guardians and crimson cleric and knights would be useful

There's a quest for a Sinister Lodestone that will help you track down the places where they spawn naturally.

Kravyn

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best way to grow shrooms the light level affects them in this version too much and I do not want mobs to spawn near them.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I have had good luck with a 2 high channel with half slabs blocking the light out and torches far enough away

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
What i did is put them underground and depending on how many you want make a room that big. i don't use shrooms often so i have maybe 3 brown shrooms growing at once surrounded by cobble with gravel for easy to open and close door. I don't think mobs will spawn on crop sticks so mobs not a problem unless you have a spot for them to spawn.

Stuewe

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've read back through several pages here and I did not see this issue discussed. I may just be doing something wrong, but I cannot get planks from dead wood logs. I can craft dead wood into a dead wood log, but the only thing I seem to be able to craft with the logs is armor. I am running v0.8.0 installed via the curse launcher. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

asbestinuS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!
First, thank you very much for this modpack, it's my firt modded minecraft game and I really enjoy it.
I currently have a problem, though...I'm trying to get some Osmium. But when I put Nether Osmium Ore in my Blast Furnace, it just turnes into Rutile Ore which of course turns into Titanium ect. Am I doing something wrong or do I get Osmium a different way? Thanks in advance :)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi everyone!
First, thank you very much for this modpack, it's my firt modded minecraft game and I really enjoy it.
I currently have a problem, though...I'm trying to get some Osmium. But when I put Nether Osmium Ore in my Blast Furnace, it just turnes into Rutile Ore which of course turns into Titanium ect. Am I doing something wrong or do I get Osmium a different way? Thanks in advance :)

Actual bug there. A fix is in the works, but if you're confident about editing config files, there's been a correction posted a couple of pages back.

EDIT: Link to the correction post

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I've read back through several pages here and I did not see this issue discussed. I may just be doing something wrong, but I cannot get planks from dead wood logs. I can craft dead wood into a dead wood log, but the only thing I seem to be able to craft with the logs is armor. I am running v0.8.0 installed via the curse launcher. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Ok point 1 is you don't use deadwood logs for anything but but the tinkers builder other than that make slabs and turn those slabs into planks with 2 slabs on top and bottom in crafting table which you can make from deadwood and a fully repaired tinkers axe and yes you do need it in 100% otherwise it won't work.

P.S deadwood to slabs is just the same as planks 3 across on 1 row.

Kenidy

Jul 29, 2019
There's a quest for a Sinister Lodestone that will help you track down the places where they spawn naturally.
I have been searching for them for at least 5.000 blocks and all I found is the eldritch obelisk with no Crimson clerics or knights

WidjettyOne

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,
Great modpack.

I'm having the greatwood planks into oak slabs issue. after reading all the stuff up til now about it in this thread, did anyone find a quickfix for it or should i just wait for .81?

Thanks
I'm stuck at the same point. I can't see an easy fix in the minetweaker scripts - I'm not sure why greatwood is in the plank oredict. I did a hacky fix though, by adding
recipes.addShaped(gwSlab, [[gwPlank, gwPlank, gwPlank],[gwPlank, gwPlank, gwPlank],[gwPlank, gwPlank, gwPlank]]);
to the thaumcraft.zs file in minecraft/scripts. That adds a recipe for greatwood slabs that takes 9 greatwood planks, and since there's no pre-existing recipe that uses 9 oredict planks, it uses that one.