[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
i have a bug with botania.
When i place a Hydroangeas, a Daybloom or a Nightshade after a few minutes it become a bush.
This dont happend with my endoflames or Kekimurus flowers.
This is a botania thing. Passive flowers (those which don't have a cost to keep running - Daybloom, Nightshade and Hydroangea) will wither away after a period of time. In Regrowth I've set this time to be equivalent to 5 in game days.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Potentially problematic high altitude worldgen, if you want to try to recreate this the seed is -439624769262674570 and the grass starts at y 142.

2015-08-23_22.38.36.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lw03

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
5) Known issue that comes down to being a result of the complexity of the overall quest tree and an issue with HQM. Problem is due to the total number of requirements any one quest in the later stages of the pack can have; the book is basically checking if you've actually done everything you need to do to unlock those quests, hence the FPS lag. The only thing I can really do to relieve it a little would be to split the witchery chapter into 2 chapters.

Interesting. May I offer a suggestion?
Would you be willing to split the witchery chapter into plants/brewing, and circle magic/everything else? Growing things is already a giant part of the mod, and with the addition of werewolves/vampires/other stuff the misc end game chapter wouldn't be lacking for things to do either.

This would also give the opportunity to explain things in greater detail that the mod and the wiki for such.... don't explain very well themselves. I'm reminded of the constant questions about how the circle for the cauldron works and why the coven witches won't talk to people from earlier in this thread. XD

Reactions: An0nymuS

DaHui

Jul 29, 2019
Bug on my SMP server, upgrades for Enhanced Inventories are not working. They upgrade the chest for a brief moment but then the chest goes back to the level it was before and i lose the upgrade materials.
The chest upgrades fine if i craft it but then i need to completely empty the chest before upgrading which is a pain.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Bug - Agricraft: When Cactus is fully grown, right clicking it gives you cactus green instead of cactus. Breaking the fully grown crop returns cactus green as well instead of cactus.

2015-08-24_00.39.11.png

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Water artichoke needs a special soil, as do mushrooms. Mushrooms need myclium as their soil. For water artichoke, till a tilled land then fill what you get with water. You should be able to plant/mutate it onto the result.

Reactions: Zakalwe67

Warplord

Jul 29, 2019
How the hell do I find a pearl oister? Water is DARK as death. There is no way to see anything? Is there any item that help you see underwater?

Zakalwe67

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I didn't know that about water artichokes. I got them growing now. With mushrooms I have planted them in mycelium but I get the message "this plant can not grow here". I've tried putting them in a dark place and then varying the light levels but still no luck.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
How the hell do I find a pearl oister? Water is DARK as death. There is no way to see anything? Is there any item that help you see underwater?
Correct me if I am wrong but dont you receive a bunch when you do the first mariculture quest?

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug. This is the basic behaviour of agricraft. Try using sheers

Interesting, previous version did not do that. But ok.

Also, Mandrakes, you can break them day or night now and i have never had a shrilling little baby to slaughter.

And Depending on what your holding in your hand to right click a crop, it may or may not break the crop. Pumpkins will no longer work, and a few others. I have been switching to the carrots i am using for food atm and they always work.

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019

Mariculture and Botania both offer solutions for this, and when you combine them visibility is like the water isn't even there. Look into the Ring of Chordata and the Diving Helmet.

Reactions: Raetac

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this is a bug, just an annoyance. When using a clay bucket to fill the water pads, everytime you fill it. It drops the bucket into the next available slot. Even if the slot you are using is the first available, it will always drop it into the next spot. (its like the bucket still exists in that spot even tho you can not see it)

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this is a bug, just an annoyance. When using a clay bucket to fill the water pads, everytime you fill it. It drops the bucket into the next available slot. Even if the slot you are using is the first available, it will always drop it into the next spot. (its like the bucket still exists in that spot even tho you can not see it)
Night vision.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I didn't know that about water artichokes. I got them growing now. With mushrooms I have planted them in mycelium but I get the message "this plant can not grow here". I've tried putting them in a dark place and then varying the light levels but still no luck.

Mushrooms will only grow on mycellium now with no light at all. Just confirmed it with both red and brown spores planted with crop sticks on mycellium. This appears to be the same bug that netherwart suffered in .7.

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
If you can get a ring of Chordata and the diving helm you can swim super fast with unlimited range underwater vision.