[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Likas

Jul 29, 2019
Found some bugs after playing version 0.8.0.
1) Like others said already - golems are destroying magical crops instead of harvesting.
2) You cannot fly using Botania's Flugel Tiara - you randomly stop flying and fell after couple of seconds.
3) I cannot finish quests related for Blood Magic - Blood Soaked Magic (in What the world Teaches) and Dark Develompments (in The Way World Bleeds). I have both Sanguine Scientem book and Sacrifitial Knife in inventory but they doesn't register in quest book.
4) How do you craft Certus Quartz Ore/Crystal/Dust? I have Certus Quartz Essence but NEI don't have any recipes for it.
5) This problem I also had in previous version but this version also have it. When I open quests from Witchery (How the World Changes) - I have significant fps drop. More quests I opened/finished - less fps I have. I tested it with creative book and opened 80% quests in this chapter - the result is 2-3 fps....

Bios Element

Jul 29, 2019
Just to add to the bug list, Looks like Botania Mana Spreaders are broken. Refuses to collect mana from multiple Dayblooms no matter where they're placed.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Another problem:

Natura shaped recipe wheat flour recipe is overwriting the shapeless recipe to convert wheat into seeds.

Seems shaped recipes are not that shaped.....

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Since version 209:

* The Flugel Tiara now has a limit of how much you can fly with it.

Haha, Ninja'ed:)

I think that is not even worth crafting then if it's only letting you fly for a few secs for the effort you have to make the thing. I also seen that it use to set you on fire when you time was up.. It could have used more mana to fly, but not drop you when time ran out.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Just to add to the bug list, Looks like Botania Mana Spreaders are broken. Refuses to collect mana from multiple Dayblooms no matter where they're placed.
Not necessarily a bug. Flowers now only try to bind to a mana spreader when they are first placed, and that bind is static. Moving the mana spreader or putting down a new one will not cause a rebind, you must use your wand in bind mode to manually link them up. There is an item that will cause a mass rebind, however. This change fixes the fact that chunk loading occasionally caused bindings to fail. It is a bit of a hack, but it 100% fixes the problem while Vazkii finds a better solution.

So, if you place your flowers first and THEN your mana spreader those flowers will NOT auto-bind and you must do it manually. Yes it is a bit of a hassle, but trust me it is an improvement versus logging out and coming back and trying to figure out why half your flowers aren't generating mana.

Zedrik

Jul 29, 2019
Whatever adds the mass fire is evil. (Also... cracked sand is flammable?)

Attachments

• 2015-08-23_15.10.07.png
    2015-08-23_15.10.07.png
    916.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 2015-08-23_15.19.49.png
    2015-08-23_15.19.49.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
  • 2015-08-23_15.21.04.png
    2015-08-23_15.21.04.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2015-08-23_15.21.44.png
    2015-08-23_15.21.44.png
    828.7 KB · Views: 66

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019

Was it BC Oil? That would be the only thing I have seen in my few hours of flying around after updating, Oil wells..

Can't really see anything too different with the map except those Pigman Portal/Ores stealing hole things.lol I only came across them 2 times. I haven't came across any Catacombs, Obelisk, etc, but I chalk that up to bad luck as always.

Bios Element

Jul 29, 2019
Not necessarily a bug. Flowers now only try to bind to a mana spreader when they are first placed, and that bind is static. Moving the mana spreader or putting down a new one will not cause a rebind, you must use your wand in bind mode to manually link them up. There is an item that will cause a mass rebind, however. This change fixes the fact that chunk loading occasionally caused bindings to fail. It is a bit of a hack, but it 100% fixes the problem while Vazkii finds a better solution.

So, if you place your flowers first and THEN your mana spreader those flowers will NOT auto-bind and you must do it manually. Yes it is a bit of a hassle, but trust me it is an improvement versus logging out and coming back and trying to figure out why half your flowers aren't generating mana.

For anyone else who has this issue, the exact thing to do is shift to bind mode with your wand, and shift right-click on the flower, THEN on the mana spreader. I must have tried every other combination but this one... Thanks for the help!

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
For anyone else who has this issue, the exact thing to do is shift to bind mode with your wand, and shift right-click on the flower, THEN on the mana spreader. I must have tried every other combination but this one... Thanks for the help!
Yup. That is the way binding works. Clicking on the flower with a wand will show a checkmark if it bound properly and an x if it is not.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, Ninja'ed:)

I think that is not even worth crafting then if it's only letting you fly for a few secs for the effort you have to make the thing. I also seen that it use to set you on fire when you time was up.. It could have used more mana to fly, but not drop you when time ran out.

*Sad face*

I should also added this other change:

* Added the ability to Dash and Glide to the Flugel Tiara, read on these new abilities in the book!

So...Not so bad... It recharges while you are glinding but slower. You also dont have fall damage while its in recharge mode. So... a new fly mechanic instead of creative flying which Vazkii hates. And, there is always the Mekanism Jetpack.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Found some bugs after playing version 0.8.0.
1) Like others said already - golems are destroying magical crops instead of harvesting.
2) You cannot fly using Botania's Flugel Tiara - you randomly stop flying and fell after couple of seconds.
3) I cannot finish quests related for Blood Magic - Blood Soaked Magic (in What the world Teaches) and Dark Develompments (in The Way World Bleeds). I have both Sanguine Scientem book and Sacrifitial Knife in inventory but they doesn't register in quest book.
4) How do you craft Certus Quartz Ore/Crystal/Dust? I have Certus Quartz Essence but NEI don't have any recipes for it.
5) This problem I also had in previous version but this version also have it. When I open quests from Witchery (How the World Changes) - I have significant fps drop. More quests I opened/finished - less fps I have. I tested it with creative book and opened 80% quests in this chapter - the result is 2-3 fps....
1) Seems to be a bug with the new version of Agricraft, I've reported it to the dev. 0.8 does have a few other ways capable of autofarming agricraft crops though. You can use a forestry multifarm with the circuit board set to Manual-Orchard, or you can also use the Blood Magic ritual of the harvest moon.
2) Others have covered this pretty well
3) Re: Sanguine Scientiem, not sure quite why that isn't working, it's being a bit weird. Re: Sacrificial knife, that's my bad, I made it a crafting task when it should've been a detection task. Fixed for 0.8.1.
4) Also seems to be a bug, something must've gone weird between magic crops and AE when I updated AE. I'll manually add the recipe back for 0.8.1.
5) Known issue that comes down to being a result of the complexity of the overall quest tree and an issue with HQM. Problem is due to the total number of requirements any one quest in the later stages of the pack can have; the book is basically checking if you've actually done everything you need to do to unlock those quests, hence the FPS lag. The only thing I can really do to relieve it a little would be to split the witchery chapter into 2 chapters.

Was it BC Oil? That would be the only thing I have seen in my few hours of flying around after updating, Oil wells..

Can't really see anything too different with the map except those Pigman Portal/Ores stealing hole things.lol I only came across them 2 times. I haven't came across any Catacombs, Obelisk, etc, but I chalk that up to bad luck as always.
There should also be a ruined village and a destroyed little inn too.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here o_O

For anyone curious about the secret feature, I'll give away a hint: it's a very rare drop from undead mobs.

Reactions: An0nymuS

donniedarko5555

Jul 29, 2019
Stained glass crashes with chisel

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 8/23/15 4:25 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableGlass cannot be cast to com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable
    at com.cricketcraft.chisel.client.gui.GuiChisel.func_73876_c(GuiChisel.java:82)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected screen --
Details:
    Screen name: com.cricketcraft.chisel.client.gui.GuiChisel

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Stained glass crashes with chisel

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// On the bright side, I bought you a teddy bear!

Time: 8/23/15 4:25 PM
Description: Ticking screen

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvableGlass cannot be cast to com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1661)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Affected screen --
Details:
    Screen name: com.cricketcraft.chisel.client.gui.GuiChisel
Fixed in the newer release of Chisel, which I've already got in the dev version 0.8.1. Feel free to manually update it.

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
i have a bug with botania.
When i place a Hydroangeas, a Daybloom or a Nightshade after a few minutes it become a bush.
This dont happend with my endoflames or Kekimurus flowers.

lw03

Jul 29, 2019
i have a bug with botania.
When i place a Hydroangeas, a Daybloom or a Nightshade after a few minutes it become a bush.
This dont happend with my endoflames or Kekimurus flowers.

this isnt a bug any flowers that generate mana without a cost die after a few mc days