[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm testing .71 on a copy of my server and ran into what might be a bug.

Netherwart can only be planted (using crops) on soulsand but waila says it can't grow there. Waiting 10 minutes didn't yield any growth ticks so I think waila is correct that it won't grow.

I tried to plant nertherwart on tilled and untilled dirt and garden soil as well and it won't place so I'm guessing souldsand is correct but there is a bug not letting it grow.

Netherwart only grows in dark places and in soulsand, so.... back a black room for it!

That can only be boosted from the same plant/seed type now. If you are using the same type then I'm not sure.
They can be boosted from the same plant or from the plants that you used to generate the seed(the parent ones). So... after you cross bread a plant, keep maxing it out with the one you used to cross breed.

oh. so that means im done with pumpkins :D
I would always go for a full 10/10/10 so later I dont have staking problems with different strengths. If you already maxed the two others, strength would be at like 8 or 9, so it doesnt take much to get it to 10 too

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping someone on here can help me.
I have tried to upgrade my local server to 7.1 but I keep getting an error even if running a clean install of the server.
Any ideas?

I have the same problem.

@thephoenixlodge can you take a quick look at this crash report as me and a few others have updated our servers from 0.7.0 to 0.7.1 and I even tried a fresh install but... same problem if possible could you explain how we can fix it in the meantime.

As said multiple times in the last couple hours, remove enchiridion mod from the server installation.

NicoHana

Jul 29, 2019
you hold ctrl+shift and click the reset button even if its greyed out

...Nope. It still shunts me to the title page, while resetting absolutely nothing. :|

Edit: Unless I'm derping hardcore again and completely missing something. That wouldn't surprise me.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
...Nope. It still shunts me to the title page, while resetting absolutely nothing. :|

Edit: Unless I'm derping hardcore again and completely missing something. That wouldn't surprise me.
Just out of curiosity, I wonder if it's tied to the Command key on Macs rather than control.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
As said multiple times in the last couple hours, remove enchiridion mod from the server installation.

Well I did go back through the pages and never saw this answer. I just saw was more people like me as the same question but not getting an answer so no need for the "As said multiple times in the last couple hours" just a simple quote would have solved this.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, 32 new worlds and around 6 hours of searching with 0 luck! I know I have bad luck but come on! If anyone who is playing on the newest version of this pack, and has seen a Thaumcraft Eldritch Obelisk Please take a screen shot so I know its just my luck. Thanks in advance:)
Ive seen 3

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
And please,
Well I did go back through the pages and never saw this answer. I just saw was more people like me as the same question but not getting an answer so no need for the "As said multiple times in the last couple hours" just a simple quote would have solved this.
When you have more then 10 pages of posts in the last 10 hours you need to to go back more then a 'couple' pages...

I wish my crops grow as fast as the posts on this thread :p

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Netherwart only grows in dark places and in soulsand, so.... back a black room for it!

I've been growing nether wart out in the open all through 0.65 - same lighting as for all other crops.

Is having to grow it in the dark a 0.7 thing? I can't see any mention of it in the changelogs.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I've been growing nether wart out in the open all through 0.65 - same lighting as for all other crops.

Is having to grow it in the dark a 0.7 thing? I can't see any mention of it in the changelogs.
Yes, but its not a 0.7 thing. Its an Agricraft 1.3.1 thing. And isnt even on the Agricraft changelogs so.... much harder to be on the Regrowth change logs. Maybe growing on normal light was a bug that got fixed and not a new feature...

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I remember reading somewhere in this thread(like first 50 pages...) that they tend to spawn on islands in the middle of the ocean or something like that.....
Was that the case?
No, I play on a server and while looking for an ocean I randomed tped and saw some. Also, I found a gravestone structure, I now have 10 stacks of bonemeal, op in early game
Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but its not a 0.7 thing. Its an Agricraft 1.3.1 thing. And isnt even on the Agricraft changelogs so.... much harder to be on the Regrowth change logs. Maybe growing on normal light was a bug that got fixed and not a new feature...

Another thing to remember when I start a new world!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So it's definitely growing in low light levels? If so I can overwrite this for 0.7.2 to make it much more willing to grow. :)

Reactions: Kelmey

kanix

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea if HQM progress being wiped will be fixed in the next update? I'd really like to upgrade but dont fancy distributing HQM OP books to everyone, i'll hold out if there is any chance the next update will remedy this.

I guess what im looking for is 'probably, you should wait' or 'nope impossible, just upgrade now'

Russell Pearson

Jul 29, 2019
used the cheat method to get my quests back as they were for the most part, having no trouble with the garden soil as the bin accepts logs which i have a ton of from the forestry autofarm (8000 of each oak/birch planks too)

Black_Fox9653

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, does anyone know exactly what light level the direwolves spawn at, because I suddenly had three of them within the walls of my base, yet according to F7 there are no areas that they should be able too :-S

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
And please,

When you have more then 10 pages of posts in the last 10 hours you need to to go back more then a 'couple' pages...

I wish my crops grow as fast as the posts on this thread :p

Well there is no need to be rude about it is there at least I made the effort to look back through the thread.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I hope .7.1 update lower the dire wolf spawn cause he drive me nuts and my user too (I play server with world generated in .6.5).

Those randomly exploding creepers are isane, well it's a wasland not a nuclear war !

But thank for the update cause in .6.5 crucible furnace is horribly laggy and cause client freeze.

I've noticed that when I log in .7 server I've randomly an Internal Server Error, the only solution when this append is to close the client and restart it (didn't try with .7.1).

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So it's definitely growing in low light levels? If so I can overwrite this for 0.7.2 to make it much more willing to grow. :)
Well.... someone will have to confirm that is the case in regrowth since I stopped playing regrowth a couple weeks ago waiting for the 0.7 update and havent return to it yet(found another pack that seems very funny just a couple hours before realise regrowth was updated).

But this was how it worked in PathFinder, which has the same Agricraft versions and I assume using the same configs.