[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

rihlsul

Jul 29, 2019
So this morning I spent some time building a vertical farm with neon glowstone panels for lighting - then it updated to 0.7.1 just now. When it went to load my world it gave this warning:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yj8yqr0hqnz2fo7/Screenshot 2015-03-15 17.51.40.png?dl=0

Then, when the world finished loading, all of my neon glowstone panels, as well as my marble panels were replaced with limestone panels. Is that expected? I don't see a lot of the panels and covers available any longer in NEI.

Thanks!

I had that problem too. Glowstone microblocks change to limestone. I just went creative and smashied, then replaced - took a few minutes compared to the very long soil switchover. Not sure why the ID swap - I'm guessing the microblocks changed, not Regrowth.

So, just to confirm: Quests going from 0.6.5 to 0.7.1: You either have to start completely over, or follow rivvist's guide to cheating the quests up. Those are the only two real options?
Any idea if HQM progress being wiped will be fixed in the next update? I'd really like to upgrade but dont fancy distributing HQM OP books to everyone, i'll hold out if there is any chance the next update will remedy this.

Definitely my big Q. I have a few games with friends, so our party data was reset, and I have to wait to re-party with them, explain how we all have to fix, etc etc...

LeFoxat

Jul 29, 2019
Well.... someone will have to confirm that is the case in regrowth since I stopped playing regrowth a couple weeks ago waiting for the 0.7 update and havent return to it yet(found another pack that seems very funny just a couple hours before realise regrowth was updated).

But this was how it worked in PathFinder, which has the same Agricraft versions and I assume using the same configs.

Yeah, i've tested and it does work in only low light levels. I didn't pay attention to what level exactly, but I assume around 7.

So it's definitely growing in low light levels? If so I can overwrite this for 0.7.2 to make it much more willing to grow. :)

That would be much appriciated, for the convenience of keeping my farm setup in-tact. :D

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Well there is no need to be rude about it is there at least I made the effort to look back through the thread.
Not trying to be rude but when you see 75% of the posts being around the same issues and people just not reading the solution on pages before it gets kind annoying(not saying it was your case, its a general thing that happens on this thread and in every other modpack thread....)

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Remove Enchiridion 2. Looks like it needs to be added to my list of client side mods to remove when prepping the server for release - woops.

Can I get a quote of what was originally said I just removed it and still same problem :/

Just because its still crashing does not mean it didnt worked. it might be crashing for a diferent reason now. Your first crash log was about enchiridion. Maybe post the new crash log?

angelgirl2345

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my world to load and everything works great after that. It took it about an hr to get passed the mushroom biome thing but its eventually got there. Resetting my quests was easy enough and I'm excited to be able to work on these new ones lol. This is my favorite modpack.

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
Finally got my world to load and everything works great after that. It took it about an hr to get passed the mushroom biome thing but its eventually got there. Resetting my quests was easy enough and I'm excited to be able to work on these new ones lol. This is my favorite modpack.
How did you manage to do that? Just keep it running?

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Can you confirm you really removed/disabled the enchiridion mod? It states that its still there:

Code:
Enchiridion2{2.0d} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored

Oh I see in your 1st post to me you said to remove Enchiridion and not Enchiridion 2 trying without Enchiridion 2 now

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Well.... someone will have to confirm that is the case in regrowth since I stopped playing regrowth a couple weeks ago waiting for the 0.7 update and havent return to it yet(found another pack that seems very funny just a couple hours before realise regrowth was updated).

But this was how it worked in PathFinder, which has the same Agricraft versions and I assume using the same configs.

That's sufficient confirmation for me.
I had that problem too. Glowstone microblocks change to limestone. I just went creative and smashied, then replaced - took a few minutes compared to the very long soil switchover. Not sure why the ID swap - I'm guessing the microblocks changed, not Regrowth.

Definitely my big Q. I have a few games with friends, so our party data was reset, and I have to wait to re-party with them, explain how we all have to fix, etc etc...
I think the Microblocks thing was probably a side effect of me having to update to a newer version of the Microblocks mod as one of the updates required a newer version than I was previously using. If that's the cause of the ridiculous loading times when first loading old worlds with the update that's excellent to know.

As for the quests, honestly I have no idea why some of these issues with updating are occurring, and the only way to potentially fix it further than what I ddi in 0.7.1 that I can think of would take me hours to do and would have a large possibility of causing issues with any number of the quests I added in 0.7

Can I get a quote of what was originally said I just removed it and still same problem :/
Just to confirm - You're removing Enchiridion 2 but leaving Enchiridion 1? They're separate mods and Ench1 is required by Mariculture as a hard dependency. The other way to potentially fix this issue is to enable autodiscovery in the ench2 config (in /config/enchiridion), though I haven't tested this to confirm doing so works.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
That's sufficient confirmation for me.

I think the Microblocks thing was probably a side effect of me having to update to a newer version of the Microblocks mod as one of the updates required a newer version than I was previously using. If that's the cause of the ridiculous loading times when first loading old worlds with the update that's excellent to know.

As for the quests, honestly I have no idea why some of these issues with updating are occurring, and the only way to potentially fix it further than what I ddi in 0.7.1 that I can think of would take me hours to do and would have a large possibility of causing issues with any number of the quests I added in 0.7

Just to confirm - You're removing Enchiridion 2 but leaving Enchiridion 1? They're separate mods and Ench1 is required by Mariculture as a hard dependency. The other way to potentially fix this issue is to enable autodiscovery in the ench2 config (in /config/enchiridion), though I haven't tested this to confirm doing so works.

I tried removing Enchiridion 2 a few times and it kept crashing but wouldn't generate the any crash-reports and just tried another clean install and removed Enchiridion 2 and it worked this time. I will create a second server to test the auto discovery config.

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge if i made a new server world on 0.7.1 the server start (some quests dont show the icons like tcon tools) but if i want to start my old world from 0.6.4 the console freeze on:
Desert present
AM ClimateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
MushroomIsland present

let me know if the ppl of my server have to start again or if this can be fix it please.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
The auto discovery by default is set to true I just tried setting it to false on a fresh install & it started first time so a minor config hiccup is the root of the trouble.

angelgirl2345

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge if i made a new server world on 0.7.1 the server start (some quests dont show the icons like tcon tools) but if i want to start my old world from 0.6.4 the console freeze on:
Desert present
AM ClimateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
MushroomIsland present

let me know if the ppl of my server have to start again or if this can be fix it please.
It takes a really long time to load the first time