[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
is there some weird chance to get a 5th crop at gain 10 or something cuz everytime i harvest my 4x4 plot of potatoes and wheat i end up getting 65 of them

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
is there some weird chance to get a 5th crop at gain 10 or something cuz everytime i harvest my 4x4 plot of potatoes and wheat i end up getting 65 of them
huh... never happened to me :D maybe you forgot to pick one potato up from your last harvest (happened to me few times) and while harvesting again you picked it up
or 2 of 64 potatoes had a baby

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
huh... never happened to me :D maybe you forgot to pick one potato up from your last harvest (happened to me few times) and while harvesting again you picked it up
or 2 of 64 potatoes had a baby
nah thats not it, it has happened multiple times my when i harvest my wheat and potatoes i get 65 or some if not all crops are grown they give me an odd number which shouldnt be possible if there all 10's :p

Edit: carrots gave me 3 extra :p im not comlpaining

GidiL

Jul 29, 2019
Decided not to bother updating my world to 0.7.1 and just start a new one (wasn't very far into the quests).
After I generate a new world I find myself falling into the void, no land created at all :-(

What am I doing wrong?

wroof

Jul 29, 2019
Hoping someone on here can help me.
I have tried to upgrade my local server to 7.1 but I keep getting an error even if running a clean install of the server.
Any ideas?

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-16_22.01.07-server.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 58

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
try making a new world? dont edit anything in world options (like seeds and stuff). maybe just a bad luck

Reactions: GidiL

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
If you're replying to my post, I tried that.
Decided to post after three different attempts :-(
Did you restart minecraft? Some other people were having trouble creating new worlds if they already loaded one after launching the game. Another option you may consider is reinstalling the pack... something may have broken.

rihlsul

Jul 29, 2019
So, just to confirm: Quests going from 0.6.5 to 0.7.1: You either have to start completely over, or follow rivvist's guide to cheating the quests up. Those are the only two real options?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Fair enough - thanks for explaining. I hope I can find more Ardite, it always seems to hide on me!
Are you using the Rod of the Plentiful Mantle? It highlights ores in a large area in random colors. You just place a piece of the ore you need in front of you to see what color to look for.

GidiL

Jul 29, 2019
Did you restart minecraft? Some other people were having trouble creating new worlds if they already loaded one after launching the game. Another option you may consider is reinstalling the pack... something may have broken.
Restarting and pausing it after loading the world to give it time to generate seem to solve the problem.
Thanks

NicoHana

Jul 29, 2019
Just upgraded my world, only I can't get the quest book to reset, holding shift+control is not working, at all. The reset button stays greyed out and unclickable, do Mac users have to do something else to get it to get it to work??

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
Just upgraded my world, only I can't get the quest book to reset, holding shift+control is not working, at all. The reset button stays greyed out and unclickable, do Mac users have to do something else to get it to get it to work??
you hold ctrl+shift and click the reset button even if its greyed out

Elmazz

Jul 29, 2019
pheonix, could you enable the piston recipe which requires redstone and still have a recipe added which requires a lever?