Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

merlinsson2105

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: merlin2105
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I love the ftb ultimate mods !!
  • What do you bring to the table?: Good building and auto machines
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I am a respectical 18 year old that loves mods and is very kind to people
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned sometimes because admins wouldnt listen to my point
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: I love being nice to neighbours

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I know we are alll anxiously awaiting the map update. As soon as the server update is out and stable we will put it on there. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, i think i figured out what the heck is going on.
I think there are 2 siameltanious saves that it loads. They're both in 1 file and the server chooses which one to load, with each fighting for dominance.
Proof:
-2 seeds
-Crux
-Common chunk resets
-Tanks constantly emptying[DOUBLEPOST=1369521764][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I'd like for Merlin to be unbanned. I honestly dont think he did anything wrong. Hes not the kind of guy who would do that.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
At a BBQ, will check you in a bit Merlin. Dark you are correct, there are 2 seeds on the map somehow. We are waiting for 1.5 pack to redo the map.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think waiting is a good idea. Not without free supplies of silverwood trees.
Also, Slowpoke has stated that they are likely to skip 1.5 the same way they skipped 1.3, so the next version wont be until 1.6

8bitbanana

Jul 29, 2019
Name: 8bitbanana
Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Been playing vanilla since 1.7 and I have been playing FTB/Tekkit for a while
What do you bring to the table?: Good building and support
Anything else that may make us like you. : I am just a 14 year old, mature player looking for a nice, mature server with a great community.
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned
Proof that you read the rules and this post: No XYCraft tanks and if you automate anything you must have a safety precaution

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
we're on 3rd version of 1.5.2 now, I think all servers are waiting for are World gen in the form of some Biome mod like Biomes o'Plenty etc.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Testing 1.5.2 server now. I will let you know how it goes.

cool! I found 1 weird problem/bug with the pack tho. To make Flint and Steel you need a Steel nugget, to make Steel you need blaze rods from the nether, to go to the nether you need Flint and Steel...

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I saw that bug, the pack is full of them right now. Not sure if I can get it stable enough to play on a server.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Well I have it working, no server plugins at the moment. Semi-stable. I can put it on the server and we can play around with it if you guys want. I will need to upload the config files so your ID's match mine. Let me know what you think.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
It will take me some time to remove the old map and get the new one up. I would expect to see it in the morning. It is version 3 of the no greg tech pack. Config

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I am loving the worldgen that has been added. I think I will like this :)[DOUBLEPOST=1369536897][/DOUBLEPOST]Do remember all, this is a beta pack so any bugs you find, please report them. This map will likely be reset, but all are welcomed to play on it and test out 1.5.2 :)

inoob26

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:inoob26
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:sort of a veteran in vanila( not in building though) and a average player in FTB
  • What do you bring to the table?my future plans is a bee shop
  • Anything else that may make us like you.:im a friendly player (i think) and i am sort of helpfull too :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? :nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) :i dont use any items from the banned items list anyway :)