1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Jarradw, May 14, 2013.

1. Jarradw

Jarradw New Member

For some reason it didn't alert me. Sorry about that, was travelling for the past week and had not looked. I will add you in after I run the updates.

2. AlinXD

AlinXD New Member

When's that?

3. Jarradw

Jarradw New Member

Yesterday :)

4. -Vulgnash-

-Vulgnash- New Member

Server down.

5. Jarradw

Jarradw New Member

All better :)

6. -Vulgnash-

-Vulgnash- New Member

and down again :(

7. Jarradw

Jarradw New Member

Should be back now, what is happening to crash it?

8. -Vulgnash-

-Vulgnash- New Member

Not sure, it's like the server hangs up/lags for a minute then crashes. Not the usual instant crash.

Also, http://map.jcraft-server.org/ hasn't been working lately either.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  9. AlinXD

AlinXD New Member

Been trying to launch the modpack with vanilla minecraft launcher and multimc , latest version of 1.6.4 forge (.965) , and i've been getting this : http://i.imgur.com/rUkXmFV.jpg

10. YellowSpy

YellowSpy New Member

• Name: YellowSpy
    • Age(if you dont mind saying): 23
    • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla from Alpha, modded about 1 year
    • What do you bring to the table? Fun, communication and helpful for anybody who needs it
    • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to help others, teach or learn.
    • Have you ever been banned and why? No
    • Proof that you read the rules and this post Don't be an idiot and play nice with other

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  11. AlinXD

AlinXD New Member

12. Jarradw

Jarradw New Member

For that crash I would try to re-install as it seems to be a client side one. If that fails try taking the hats mod out and try then.[DOUBLEPOST=1396572700][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Added btw :)

13. lexialover

lexialover New Member

I'm doing 3 applications, please forgive me if they are duplicates because I may have already applied on the jcraft website.

14. lexialover

lexialover New Member

• Name: lexialover
    • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
    • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played modded for about 2 years
    • What do you bring to the table?: A strong knowledge of mods and willingness to help other players.
    • Anything else that may make us like you. :I help people. a lot.
    • Have you ever been banned and why? no
    • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Wheatons rule.

15. lexialover

lexialover New Member

• Name: musicmanpwns
    • Age(if you dont mind saying):15
    • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:3 years modded
    • What do you bring to the table?: very good with automation and willingness to help
    • Anything else that may make us like you.: I don't talk a lot or curse
    • Have you ever been banned and why? yes but the circumstances were another player blamed me for stealing and since the staff wasn't great I couldn't defend myself.
    • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Don't be an idiot

16. lexialover

lexialover New Member

My apologies I did not realize you had already accepted our applications on the website.

17. lexialover

lexialover New Member

I'd like to make a case for adding rftools to the modpack. Late game with the mekanism fusion generators, players have masssive ammounts of power. I would like a way to use this power and rftools seems perfect for that.