Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
logo_zps7b351b58.jpg

features_zps2c368414.jpg

Do you find yourself looking at traffic and thinking, "Why did I leave my linking book at home?"
Do you look at a mountain and wonder, "How long would it take to mine all that basalt?"
Have you ever had the urge to ender pearl out of bed to get a drink of water because you are too lazy to walk?

Then this is the place for you my fellow minecraft addicts!

We are a group of friends both real life and met through other servers that decided to make our own server. You can find our information below and if you think you would like to join us in our quest to conquer all that is FTB please let us know and post up a application. Stay crafty my friends!

specs_zps8b88e20a.jpg

*****DEDICATED HOST *****
Server Name: Jcraft
Server IP: jcraft-server.org
CPU: 2 x dual core 3.4Mhz
Memory: 8GB
Mode: Survival - Hard
Modpack: JCraft Private Pack

rules_zps18ffa23d.jpg

• Chunkloaders - You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader. This is just to keep lag down on the server. If you are not online and do not need your machines running, please turn them off.
  • Automation - If you automate anything you must have a off lever and fail safe. By this I mean all BC pipes, quarries, boilers and so on should have a last resort of a restriction tube to incinerator or other void method.
And the most important rule of all is...
Have fun and be nice to your neighbors. You really don't want to be hit with the cod fish. It smells really bad
icon_e_biggrin.gif

We do have McBans installed, if you are banned on our server you will be globally banned. Just an FYI.

In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!

This is a mature server and I expect all on it to behave that way. Do no cause grief for the players on it or you will be removed. If a mod is on in my absence and warns you, they are speaking for me. Do not taunt them or ignore them. This will get you banned. If you cannot act like an adult then you are not welcome on our server.

Staff:
Jarradw - Owner
(dont)FeedTheJordan - N00B
TheKitSuhume - Admin
Gimp - Resident Nerd for all the things

We are a white listed server so you must be on the list in order to get on the server. If you wish to apply, please do so here. Please include at least the following.
  • Name
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC
  • What do you bring to the table?
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)
Currently 1.6.4

Next update will be 1.7.x when the mods are ready

Right now its a manual install if you want to join the 1.6.4 server.

Once I can get a pack I will and we will make the map more official. For now, hop on and try out the new toys!

Some Manual Installation Instructions
Let me see if I can help out here. I am assuming you have already installed forge. If not go checkout DW20's Video Here:

Once forge is installed you will have the option of a forge profile in your minecraft launcher. This is what you will want to use to play. Before we can play however we need to add the mods.

1. Go to our published files link that has all the files in it. There is a client zip file and an extracted folder if you just need to update a single file.
  2. Now, go into windows explorer and put this in the address bar: %appdata%
  3. Inside you appdata folder you should see a .minecraft folder. "AppData\Roaming\.minecraft" is the full path, but it may be hidden to you.
  4. Open the .minecraft folder and place the config folder and the mods folder in there.
  5. Once they have copied in, launch your minecraft launcher, choose the forge profile, join the server, and die to a creeper.
That is how it worked for me on a windows machine, if you are on something else it will be a little different. Let me know if that helps.

Donations
Care to help keep the server running? Donate below and if you donate more than 10$ you will be given 1 legit in game item and a sexy new title :)

DynMap
http://map.jcraft-server.org/

Youtubers / Streamers
Both are welcome, please let me know if you plan on doing this and I will give you some special permissions and abilities to enable you to record a little better.

Last edited:

picklewickle

Jul 29, 2019
  • APPLYING FOR 3 PEOPLE
  • Name will pm u it cuz someone from another server is stalking me
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I have experience with IC2, EE3, TE and Bees
  • What do you bring to the table? help for others, and decent builds
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no

• Name same as the first one
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC same as first
  • What do you bring to the table? jokes
  • Anything else that may make us like you. im awesome :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? nope

• Name same as other 2
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC same as other 2, but with out bees
  • What do you bring to the table? decentcy with computers
  • Have you ever been banned and why? they are old cuz of abusive OPS and admins

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Uploading the new map now, will take a little while as I have been pre-filling it.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
what does pre-filling mean?

The map is being pre-generated, all the chunks are essentially being loaded, like someone is exploring the whole world. It reduces lag when people decide to explore. It doesnt change anything on the map, just a lag reducing measure. :)

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name : Grungi
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 35
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : I've been playing FTB for quite a while now, and have significant experience with most of the core mods
  • What do you bring to the table? : I'm a bee guy, more technical than aesthetic. I live in the UK and have a full time job so tend to play mostly on weekends and evenings.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I'm a chilled out mature guy.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never (Ban Checker)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : No Xycraft tanks or SoulShards, 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader, check.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Dan
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : about as much as could be had, possibly.
  • What do you bring to the table? hmmmm...... Penis? xD somebody to jump into caves with?
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im from England
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope im usually the server host xD
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. ermmmm We cant use thanks and anyone that dont like the size of the map has issues

InternetCookie

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: InternetCookie
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Lots of experience with most of the mods
  • What do you bring to the table?: I have the ability to play for hours on end due to having nothing better to do with my time
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I'm Scottish
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : Cod fish smells bad

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Grungi
Dan
InternetCookie

Added, welcome. The spawn area is still under construction but feel free to set out and start your areas. I will be putting towny on so we can have some areas setup for people to live in.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Jar we have a little problem that requires your attention asap.. one of the new members said it was a towny issue that were locked in safe mode. and no one can move

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Jar we have a little problem that requires your attention asap.. one of the new members said it was a towny issue that were locked in safe mode. and no one can move

it is Towny, locked in safe mode. Towny needs to be removed :p

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
we cant do anything till one of us gets your names. Sorry I was going to make a post lastnight about it but practically fall asleep at my pc.