Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
A note to everyone, destroy any mystcraft age linking books you may have. mystcraft is the issue here this time and the cause of the server being down again I'm sure, as the last things in the console was megasamurai playing around in a myst age. server coming up in just a few minutes.

Kremlin16

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: kremlin16
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 19
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've played minecraft since beta 1.3, tekkit for the last year or so, and ftb since October 2012.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I cant stand messy and inefficient systems. for a setup to satisfy me it must be as energy efficient as possible, not waste any resources generated (i frown at the the use of void pipes), it must have plenty of over flow at every stage (a diamond chest if possible), and it must look relatively nice. and if it cant look nice, it needs hidden away.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I'm good at making compact redstone work, as well as making things look nice (as said above). I don't make quarries in the middle of fields and leave them as big holes, If i can, i cover them up and plant a forest, or I use them over an ocean. I only need a chunk loader to transport quarry materials and thing such as oil to my base (other than that you won't see me use them).
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: no.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) Getting smacked with a smelly cod sounds very unpleasant and I would only let myself get slapped if my other option was to be locked in an obsidian room full of enderman.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and to all the new apps, I'll check you in a short bit, real life is intervineing right now and I should be back within the hour.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
looks like I'm going to have to stay up tonight and do some damage control. I really need to talk to Jar as well and hope he comes on in the morning

Cyperangel

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Cyperangel
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 36
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have played MC since before the nether. I have been following Direwolf20's letsplays, and have modded my game extensively since I fould out it was possible. FTB just makes it all easier.
  • What do you bring to the table?: European playtimes, geeky humor, obsessive resource gathering and an endearing hate of creepers.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I am a sci-fi / fantasy nerd, and I am female
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I can bake the most awesome chocolate chip cookies, and I do not want to get slapped around with a cod fish. I would rather use it to make sushi!.

biorio

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name:SpiritusSK
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:5months of direwolf full automated everything :D
  • What do you bring to the table?: want to build something interesting with team and im good soldier and always follow orders :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I like to help everybody with everything , what is mine belong to everybody
  • Have you ever been banned and why? never - old server of mine was just vannila and they dont wanna mods so i look for replacement
  • Proof that you read the rules and this pos: XYCraft - Do not use the Tanks. We have seen to many corruptions from these and do not want to risk the world. I will miss thiese ones but if its for greater good so be it! Fish fight ... Bring it on!

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - th3niiinja
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I've been playing with minecraft for 3 years, FTB since it launched.
  • What do you bring to the table? - I bring a guy who likes to work on massive community projects. I like to make machines/buildings that other people can use. I really just enjoy the community aspect of minecraft in general.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I've been told I'm pretty fun to be around. Not just the fact that I basically let anyone use the stuff I make, but also that I in general can be funny, and I don't create drama :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - I was banned once a long time ago. It was on a server called kiwike. My entire town got banned because during a war we dumped lava on the other town and turned it to obsidian. My impression of why we got banned is because the owner didn't want to have to deal with the complaint from the other town(I knew another admin on the server and he told me this was the reason).
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - My god I can smell that cod from here! Could someone please turn off the automatic fishing machine? It's getting pretty bad.

Cyperangel

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting massive amounts of lag, including the server giving communication errors somewhat often when I try to log in. What gives?

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
is the nether meant to look like this ???
2013-05-20_16.59.39.png

traciiuk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - traciiuk
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 39
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - Been playing MC since the early days of Alpha, moved onto modded MC with industrial craft and buildcraft. Now I just use FTB so I can play without ID conflict headaches
  • What do you bring to the table? - Pizza?? :) Always want to help with large builds in anyway possible. To be honest though, the reason for applying is to be part of a friendly community of people who love the same game I do
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - Did I mention Pizza??
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - No, and don't intend to be either
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - Hit me with that cod and its going straight up your !&%@. Good to hear that XyCraft tanks aren't being used though

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
I Won't be playing on the current map. I logged in to find 3 chunks in my base area completely regenerated to different Biomes, I live in the desert but these 3 chunks appeared during a restart and now I have 3 chunks of Green hills, they wiped out half my work and all my tanks are reset to 0.

There are so many problems with this map, and after losing so many hours of work I'm not gonna waste my time hoping this won't happen again. I'll come back if there is a reset with a non-fucked map or 1.5.2 comes out.

sorry guys, hopefully I'll see you soon.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Poppa can you tell us what you were using to dig the large hole under your place, if its turtles it might have been computer craft at fault. I'm sorry we've lost you to this, but we will want to track down the mod that caused it.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server traciiuk.

In other news I just saw Slowpoke's twitter about 1.5.2 and while its not the true ultimate pack, (slow dubbed it the impatient pack, a few days ago.) maybe we can switch to that as soon as it comes out.

Phazonreaver

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Phazzy
Age(if you dont mind saying): 6 (born on 29th of February)
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Played vanilla, direwolf and FTB ultimate. Lots of exp of vanilla MC. I know my stuff with industrial craft and few others. Most of the times I played with SpiritusSK- I mined and took my time and he build stuff.
What do you bring to the table? A shisha (I simply had to :D. As a form of relaxation I mine in MC. You'll see me most of the time under the ground with my mighty dwarven beard pointing to the nearest diamonds :D. My house is something like a central hub. A big place with chests with stuff organized. Think of it as a living room. Everyone is welcome, take something if you need it, or help me/ teach me how to make something. My dream is to make a lab in MC with test tubes and ZOMBIES :D)
Anything else that may make us like you: I'm a scientist... With an afro, scottish accent and atomic toaster, along with my 6 legged dog and my janitor (spiritus :D). I ask kindly of you to treat me well.
Have you ever been banned and why? No... I'm usually mining my own business :) and experimenting with stuff while listening to the dwarven song of lost wealth
Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod... I see. Cod liver has a lots of vitamins and omega 3 fatty acids that could keep the hunger at bay for a while...