Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PerWerT

Jul 29, 2019
Applying for 2 people

• Name PerWerT
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 28
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC 2 weeks in tekkit, 3 mounths in vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? A couple of moderately creative builders
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I have great accent =)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No bans
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post Brought some cookies, where do i need to handle-em

• Name Gonzaliz
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 25
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC 2 mounths in mods, 1.5 years in vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? As usual diamonds for the pick. engines for the pipes... Nothing too special
  • Anything else that may make us like you.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No bans
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post No xycraft tanks or xp grinders.. gotcha.

Xen

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name stainfd
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 23
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla tekkit->ftb1.45
  • What do you bring to the table?technical builds with a mind to low server stress and as little lag production as possible
  • Anything else that may make us like you.420 watermelon yoloswag
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post always put a failsafe and killswitch

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Aye, s'broke. I logged on at my base and immediately got a connection reset error. It's just a basic starter base, no machines, chunk loaders or anything that I could imagine causing a problem.

Elainey

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Valeirra
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: 1yr Vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table?: Medival Architecture. Castles,towers, etc
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: WoW nerd
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

fiestypanda

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: fiestypanda
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Started out playing tekkit never played on vanilla servers. Have experience with mo'creatures and all the mods that are in tekkit as well as most of the mods that are in FTB.
  • What do you bring to the table? Cute girly builds and a bubbly social attitude. attached a pic of my previous house on another server. The rainbow above was created with lamps and lights up with the flip of a switch. made with redpower.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Erm im super awesome!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never have been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I loves cookies!
  • Applying with Valeirra

Attachments

• my house.jpg
    my house.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 95

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: fiestypanda
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Started out playing tekkit never played on vanilla servers. Have experience with mo'creatures and all the mods that are in tekkit as well as most of the mods that are in FTB.
  • What do you bring to the table? Cute girly builds and a bubbly social attitude. attached a pic of my previous house on another server. The rainbow above was created with lamps and lights up with the flip of a switch. made with redpower.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Erm im super awesome!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never have been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I loves cookies!
  • Applying with Valeirra

Welcome you two, its good to have some more girls around, I was starting to feel awkward..

Hardeknut

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Hardeknut
  • Age 37
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Played FTB around 6 months
  • What do you bring to the table A sense of humor and maturity (im oooooold)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. A GREAT sense of humor
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never been banned
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I love cookies too

GolvaD

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name GolvaD
  • Age(if you don't mind saying) 23
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC I've played Minecraft since early alpha. Obviously, vanilla Minecraft got boring and I found ftb to be an awesome way of making things interesting again. I've played FTB in a total of a month, haven't played with all the mods but i'm getting to it.
  • What do you bring to the table? My awesome personality, my awesome talent of making people like me and my superior design and dedication skills. (might have exaggerated a tiny bit)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. In all seriousness, I love minecraft. FTB reignited the flame I had for it and I hope that you love it as much as I. That way we will really get along.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope never.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I really don't want to be hit by a cod fish, don't what it is but I heard its smelly. And I really like that you will have an xp area! : D

orticus

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name orticus85
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)----27
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC---- FTB for over a year
  • What do you bring to the table? --- Lots of free time this summer and can help people with their builds
  • Anything else that may make us like you.---- Florida Native, (Tampa)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post. I dislike xycraft tanks, fab is cool, but what happens if I love fish? Id also love to help make xp and mob spawners.