Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

XDA1

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect cause server is on 1.5 but the latest ultimate is 1.4.7 what should i do?

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
we currently have 1.5.2 Beta on at the moment but its purely beta and we will be replacing it with a Private server Mod pack which we are making up now :)

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect cause server is on 1.5 but the latest ultimate is 1.4.7 what should i do?

If you want to connect and play around with the 1.5.2 modpack (there's lots missing atm though) then you can download the beta private pack with the password of 152ngt

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Update on the Private Server Mod Pack.

Permissions GoogleDoc is done, just waiting for reply from 2 mod Devs but I see no problems there.

I have gotten all the Mods to work together and ironed out all the ID conflicts. MFFS is out of the pack atm due to a IC2 API error, we will add MFFS when they fix it.

Gonna work on more Config stuff now, like removing multiple Ore :p

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: FanaticDog
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 40
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing FTB for about 7 months now. Vanilla about 6 months before that.
  • What do you bring to the table? Age and wisdom. :)
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I've been able to make my 13 year old son ask me to play PC games with him. I think that is quite an accomplishment. :)
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never. That would be sad at my age.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :). Mmmmm Codfish and cookies are my favorite.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Now it's telling me that some mods are out of date :/
actually its just not downloading any mods

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Meh I will connect when its officially out. Do you know when this might happen?

Nope, they haven't given an ETA on the official pack, but that might be a moot point as Jar and Ray are in the process of constructing a custom mod-pack.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Gaanster1, 8bitbananna, wes8383, and FanaticDog all added. Keep in mind the 1.5 world we are currently running at the time of this post is purely a test. We are moving everything over to a customized mod pack asap.