Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Merlin, we've been trying to hold our tongues the last few days you guys showed up but the the plain and simple truth is, the server has been extremely peaceful without you and Aardvark, there have been no accounts of theft and or griefing for over a month. So I have to say to both of you, you wont be coming back. I'm sorry.

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
no i didn't and i wasn't ALL me at all. i realize i'm not going to get back on but i was only trying to join back to say that i wont do anything but that's not going to happen. thanks for a great time until i was a dick and got banned.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Such Drama..

Anyway, Update on the mod pack, Dartcraft was removed due to a NEI crash when the mouse scrolled over an Item. It'll be reported.

We have added Universal Electricty, Complex Machines, Assembly line, Mekanism, Fluid Mechanics, Atomic Science and MineChem :)

Busy Busy busy

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
The launcher is not downloading any mods for the 152ngt or 152wgt packs for me. Anyone else having this issue?

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack update:

BiblioCraft, Secret Rooms, Nether Ores and Twilight Forest removed. This is to trim the fat as we have alot of mods, don't want to overburden the server.

All the UE mods are working find, I have added Extra bees. We are currently testing them on Jarr test server, no problems so far.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah im still having troubles getting on, i get a long ass error message when i try to connect with the 152ngt and i don't have the updated iron chests when i log on with the 152wgt

They also revealed that the new new pack isn't coming out until minecraft 1.6