Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
also i have a suggestion for the day before we revert to the modpack:
1. Go back to the old map
2. Install the Invasion mod
3. Each player gets 15 minutes to build something and obtain something for the invasion. This is done in Creative mode.
4. At the end of the time, all participants are warped to where we are doing the challenge
5. Start it, normal invasion rules apply.
The invasion mod is temporary, and will be removed at the end.

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
also i have a suggestion for the day before we revert to the modpack:
1. Go back to the old map
2. Install the Invasion mod
3. Each player gets 15 minutes to build something and obtain something for the invasion. This is done in Creative mode.
4. At the end of the time, all participants are warped to where we are doing the challenge
5. Start it, normal invasion rules apply.
The invasion mod is temporary, and will be removed at the end.

*spawns Gregtech Cheat armour..... win*

Don't think that will be happening, especially as the 'old' map would no longer work

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Guys just a small heads up, We know the server isn't actually working as intended, and the config change we have to do at this point in time can confuse people.

We've been hard at work trying to get the custom pack working, and pretty much ironed out the bugs. Still waiting on 1 mod permission but we can submit without it and add it in later if need be.

We still have to go though the process like everyone else and it could take several days to get our acceptance. But, when it comes out, it should be an enjoyable playing experience for all. We have so many options for technical magical, and aesthetic natures to suit pretty much anyone.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Good to see that we're getting there!

I'm not au fait with the process; can we not start up the new world, distribute the private pack to the existing members and then submit the pack to the launcher afterwards?

Eager to get tinkering. :)

GolvaD

Jul 29, 2019

I'm not au fait with the process; can we not start up the new world, distribute the private pack to the existing members and then submit the pack to the launcher afterwards?

What he said x2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019

I would love to, I can put up the links to everything and a config download, but I cannot distribute the mods in a zip. That breaks all kinds of rules :( We should have the pack by the end of the week, hopefully Thursday, so if you can hold out til then it should be all pretty and in a pack.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
I can endure the boredom for a few more days. :p

There's just a few mods that have been added that I've no experience with and am interested in seeing how they hold up against hardmode Gregtech.

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Ceeeeelebrate good times come on![DOUBLEPOST=1369773690][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, where can i find the page to track the progress?

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Some Teaser Pictures :p

yes, that is a Robotic arm moving pigs...
SBsKXZb.jpg

Some other Tech mod :p

Ug1Kzhy.jpg

Kit and her bees
cwL57dR.jpg

A new Dimension? how do we get there? :)
O4WdDJQ.jpg

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I will be submitting the final build of the pack tonight and then I will post as I get updates. This should be fun :)

GolvaD

Jul 29, 2019
Hope they look through the pack stuff as fast as they can so they can accept it. Can't wait to play.

Arceus22

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Arceus22
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Yes
  • What do you bring to the table? I am experienced with IC2, Forestry, and Extra Bees
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I am an experienced Minecraft
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: In general, don't be a idiot and play nice with others!

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's a version error, Jordan .. try manually selecting version 0.2 of the 152ngt pack, I think that's the one that isn't bugged.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Jordan on the launcher you'll see a pull down tab with recommended, switch that to 0.2. And Come into skype :p