[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I used bonemeal on Pam's harvestcraft plants like Soyebean, Rice, Grape, etc...
My farm is underground so i make the light with glowstone nooks. Maybe is it problem?
I have used bonemeal on soybean, rice and other Pam's crop with no problem or underground with nooks. Maybe there is something else at work?

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
MFR rednet cable exists, it's very similar without the controller.
Only thing I don't like about RedNet [other than them not working with covers] is they connect to everything by default. This can sometimes be a PITA to work around.

I used bonemeal on Pam's harvestcraft plants like Soyebean, Rice, Grape, etc...
My farm is underground so i make the light with glowstone nooks. Maybe is it problem?
Are the nooks directly above the plants you're having troubles with? Some crops need a little space above them to grow properly. I too can confirm bonemeal working with Pam's crops and you need a sufficient light level to actually plant them. So your problem must be something else...
Maybe a screenie of the problem crop and surrounding area would help?

walu

Jul 29, 2019
Are the nooks directly above the plants you're having troubles with? Some crops need a little space above them to grow properly. I too can confirm bonemeal working with Pam's crops and you need a sufficient light level to actually plant them. So your problem must be something else...
Maybe a screenie of the problem crop and surrounding area would help?

Here it : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/141008/stat_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
All of the crop can't be grown by bonemeal.
I don't know what is the problem.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Doesn't Hunger Overhaul disable crops growing in artificial light?

That config isn't enabled in CL.

On another note I have now found that Hunger Overhual is to blame for mattocks being destroyed as well as some wonky code for hoeing grass blocks for seeds.

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Here it : http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/141008/stat_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
All of the crop can't be grown by bonemeal.
I don't know what is the problem.
I got nothin'...
On another note I have now found that Hunger Overhual is to blame for mattocks being destroyed as well as some wonky code for hoeing grass blocks for seeds.
Yeah, this sucks if you're not paying attention. Just keep an eye on damage and repair before/as soon as it hits the redline.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Yeah, this sucks if you're not paying attention. Just keep an eye on damage and repair before/as soon as it hits the redline.

Actually don't repair it so soon. On a tinkers tool(This is a bit of a bug) it uses the vanilla durability instead of the tinkers tool durability so once you till a block as it normally should the vanilla durability will be reset to reflect the tinkers durability. Exploit-y yes. I'd rather do that though than have a bug eat up an reinforced X mattock in 10 swings.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
As paper 'materials' have been disabled. How would one go about getting these fully upgraded tools? The reason Im asking is I'd like to make a manyullym excavtor with repair and the other modifiers being haste

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
As paper 'materials' have been disabled. How would one go about getting these fully upgraded tools? The reason Im asking is I'd like to make a manyullym excavtor with repair and the other modifiers being haste
The only way to gain modifiers is through leveling a tool.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of going the repair route, make the tool RF-based via leadstone cell/capacitor. A leadstone cell on a tool imbues it with a 400K RF storage which is plenty of durability...even for the excavator.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Cable Camouflage...anyone worked with this yet?
I just converted/upgraded a stack of cable to camo, thinking I'd be able to disguise them as the various floor materials, but the manager is only detecting the camo cable directly connected to it. In order for this to work, do I need to install them inside cable clusters along with another inventory cable? Or am I doing something wrong?

3 Inventory cables + 3 Ender Pearls + 3 Wool seems kinda high price for SFM covers IMO.

Edit: just watched a video that answered my question. I'd actually need to use the advanced cable cluster to have the 'inventory cable connectivity' ability. So 10 Inventory cables + 3 Ender Pearls + 3 Wool for SFM cover'd piping. Looks like I'll be burying my cabling [sigh].

Aside: while SFM camo works with Chisel, I does not replicate 'connected textures?'

Last edited:

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Instead of going the repair route, make the tool RF-based via leadstone cell/capacitor. A leadstone cell on a tool imbues it with a 400K RF storage which is plenty of durability...even for the excavator.
and you can swap in and out a capacitor in your inventory with SFM

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, just level several, hoping you get most of what you want on one, then add specific modifiers if you stand to have enough modifiers at max-level to be your perfect tool. Upgrade materials after you've leveled the tool, so that it doesn't take as long to level.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
AFAIK, just level several, hoping you get most of what you want on one, then add specific modifiers if you stand to have enough modifiers at max-level to be your perfect tool. Upgrade materials after you've leveled the tool, so that it doesn't take as long to level.
as far as 'upgrading/changing parts' I haven't been able to figure out how to swap out parts. Care to explain the process?

Last edited:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
as far as 'upgrading/changing parts' I haven't been able to figure out how to swap out parts. Care to explain the process?
Make sure the tool is fully repaired; place tool and new tool part either in a crafting table or tool station.