[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
it really would be nice if the magnum torches just worked correctly with the F7 overlay. it's NEI that provides the overlay now right?
yeah it is.
I suspect that to save calculation time NEI detects light levels rather than seeing if an actual mob can spawn. Integrating the magnum torch specifically may not be a huge challenge for chickenbones, but it would have to be special code for that specific block most likely, which I suspect is why it's not been done - there's no common system for preventing mob spawns besides light levels, and force-checking would be sloooow.

Waughoo

Jul 29, 2019
Is diamond armor the best you can get in CL? I feel it's kinda meh so far, but I still haven't had a chance to enchant it yet. It would be awesome if you could forge armor that leveled up and could be upgraded like Tinker's Construct weapons/tools.

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Is diamond armor the best you can get in CL? I feel it's kinda meh so far, but I still haven't had a chance to enchant it yet. It would be awesome if you could forge armor that leveled up and could be upgraded like Tinker's Construct weapons/tools.
Diamond armor is the best. It'd be nice if there were other armor/upgrades but I feel it'd be quite confusing for 'new' modpack users

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Diamond armor is the best. It'd be nice if there were other armor/upgrades but I feel it'd be quite confusing for 'new' modpack users

Im not sure for defence stats but
Diamond armor gives the best cooling

Exo-armor on the other hand can give u cool stuff like quadruple jump
+250% speed i believe
and A heck ton of dmg
and add heart canisters to them

You can even mix and match to try find your fit
I have 3 sets of armor with Aerial interface to swap them
1) speed set
2) damage set
3) diamond/cooling set (mainly using this)

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019

+250% speed i believe
and A heck ton of dmg

1) speed set
2) damage set
BTW how do you use exo armor? I never used it before

walu

Jul 29, 2019
Hy guys,
I have a problem with planting
If i use bonemeal it isn't works
i used 20 bonemeal to one plant and nothing changed it currently 0% in growing.
What should i do?
Thanks, Walu

Sorry for my language using i am Hungarian.

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Any documentation to their modifiers. I've never actually seen a Tinker's book regarding them before, IIRC
ftbwiki has a page on armor modifiers

Edit: removed extra post[DOUBLEPOST=1412783591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hy guys,
I have a problem with planting
If i use bonemeal it isn't works
i used 20 bonemeal to one plant and nothing changed it currently 0% in growing.
What should i do?
Thanks, Walu

Sorry for my language using i am Hungarian.
Bonemeal has no effect on some plants [netherwart/cactus/sugar cane/...]. Which plant are you having problems with?

Reactions: walu and Evillevi

LestOtaku

Jul 29, 2019
hey people help me there , I enter my launcher and try to start Crash Landing and will not before due Profile Not more after I fixed the profile
he even starts

SReject

Jul 29, 2019

+250% speed i believe
and A heck ton of dmg

1) speed set
2) damage set
Oh shieet, forgot about exo-skeleton >.>

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
This doesn't work:
Code:
F|
F+---S
F|

Not sure if that's your problem, or if it's even a basic redstone thing. I was used to red alloy wires :$

This is vanilla redstone mechanics at play here. If you place the redstone up one level, on top of a row of opaque blocks that are adjacent to the fans, the redstone should provide a strong signal to the blocks underneath, which should in turn power the fans. I miss red alloy wires in this pack.

walu

Jul 29, 2019
Bonemeal has no effect on some plants [netherwart/cactus/sugar cane/...]. Which plant are you having problems with?

I used bonemeal on Pam's harvestcraft plants like Soyebean, Rice, Grape, etc...
My farm is underground so i make the light with glowstone nooks. Maybe is it problem?

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
MFR rednet cable exists, it's very similar without the controller.

Except they aren't FMP compatible like red alloy wire. I've also run into a few compatibility issues with rednet cables. Don't get me wrong, I like rednet cables too! However, there are still setups where I'd rather use the alloy wire.