1.5.1 Beta Pack-DIY Edition (now with 1.5.2)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe BoP doesn't have a config? Because if then, that may be the reason that FTB is not including it.

Bloodfrost

Jul 29, 2019
Zombies can be annoying too... it seems like mobs track you WAY better as well, i've seen some mobs go way out of their way to come and murder me... or at least try... This is one of hte first times that i made a full set of iron armor just because... my god... enemies are a lot more hardecore <_<.

steelblueskies

Jul 29, 2019
is it just me or is logistics pipes(the rs485 smp "unofficial" branch) still out of date? keeps exploding with unsupportedoperationexception claiming buildcraft is outdated.

logic tells me it's far more likely lp is not caught up to buildcraft.

but then i remain very curious what algorithm is building from with his ae>lp integration.

hm. i sense i am missing something important here.

edit: sigh. main A-150 build is no dice, dev 144,143,145 were no dice. dev 146 works. twitchy versioning.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
I actually like the Nitro Creepers. I'm odd though.

After happily playing with my pack for a week, I'm getting a title entity error now. I suspect it has something to do with Mystcraft, so I'm just going to remove it for the time being.

I'm really hesitating to put much time into my world, because I really want to play with XyCraft. I also haven't added Soul Shards in yet.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019

After happily playing with my pack for a week, I'm getting a title entity error now. I suspect it has something to do with Mystcraft, so I'm just going to remove it for the time being.

I'm really hesitating to put much time into my world, because I really want to play with XyCraft. I also haven't added Soul Shards in yet.

Xycraft should just be a matter of finding new chunks to get the ores. You might just save a direction and not explore that direction, so you will have access to new chunks when xycraft is ready.

If you have MFR you don't really need soul shards unless you want tier 5 level output.

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Xycraft should just be a matter of finding new chunks to get the ores. You might just save a direction and not explore that direction, so you will have access to new chunks when xycraft is ready.

If you have MFR you don't really need soul shards unless you want tier 5 level output.

That's an excellent point. Also, I do have MFR, but I haven't played with it at all yet.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Just use Mystcraft for every new worldgen mod.
MFR is great for mob grinding. On the server I play on, Southern and I use it for a deluxe mob grinder. We also use RP2 to autoswap the Safari Nets.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019

How can you like nitro creepers??sarcasmBecause they destroy your house??

Do they drop anything?? I don't think so but I might be wrong

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Just so you know, much like Thaumcraft, Xycraftt will offer retroactive world gen, so no worries about adding after.