[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, after finishing upgrading the strong tier sans rutile and start doing terrasteel and plans for the portal and better mana gen, I've been wondering why the terra shatter has a bigger mining level than the elementium pickaxe, as is avaiable later.

Also, I'm missing some food, or all the best food are the Witchery meaty stew and the Magical crops stews/Magical food?

I got a pretty decent plan on creative with gourmalillies, I want to know if there is a better food, but I know until I upgrade the spreaders, magical food is the way to go

And how much mana takes to keep the portal opened? Is just to see if a daybloom setup is enought (I have like half an stack, maybe more) or I should think on gourmalillies or endoflames

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I've kind of reached a roadblock - I need Auram for quite a few end game thaumcraft items - the only place I can find Auram essence is in the Railcraft goggles which only provide 4 and are a pain to make in any quantity.

Is there something added that gives Auram for the purpose of the mod such as maybe dragonstone or some other such high end item, or is there a way to get mana beans and is that really the only way to get auram through building a mana bean farm?

Just thought I'd ask :)
  • Ethereal Essence (any Aspect) --> Auram

Source: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...o-discover-all-aspects-updated-for-4-2.33605/

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Ok, after finishing upgrading the strong tier sans rutile and start doing terrasteel and plans for the portal and better mana gen, I've been wondering why the terra shatter has a bigger mining level than the elementium pickaxe, as is avaiable later.

Also, I'm missing some food, or all the best food are the Witchery meaty stew and the Magical crops stews/Magical food?

I got a pretty decent plan on creative with gourmalillies, I want to know if there is a better food, but I know until I upgrade the spreaders, magical food is the way to go

And how much mana takes to keep the portal opened? Is just to see if a daybloom setup is enought (I have like half an stack, maybe more) or I should think on gourmalillies or endoflames

Dayblooms are too slow, you'd need a big field of them to keep it open. Although it doesn't drain mana very fast, each pool will lose a quarter after several days. It costs a fraction of a quarter to open it again, so I think it's cheaper to keep it off.

Gourmarillys produces different amounts of mana, depending on the shank value of the food, so you can have very different results. An endoflame or two per pool is also an option.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know who to add wolves to my pack? I cant find anything about it on google!

Edit: I got it. :) You have to left click them in wolf form if anyone needs to know.

Last edited:

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to the wither skeletons? So far I have found 3 nether fortresses and fully explored and wandered them and in more than 6 hours in each never seen a single skeleton of any kind let alone a wither skeleton.

I have plenty of the little red hearts to make heart canisters but without the necrotic bones that ONLY wither skeletons drop I can't make them.

Oh and I am playing on a private server with friends.

Help?

Frankmast

Jul 29, 2019
is any having issues crafting agricarnation? I've triple checked all the items but cannot get it to craft. I am on 0.7.2

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
What happened to the wither skeletons? So far I have found 3 nether fortresses and fully explored and wandered them and in more than 6 hours in each never seen a single skeleton of any kind let alone a wither skeleton.

I have plenty of the little red hearts to make heart canisters but without the necrotic bones that ONLY wither skeletons drop I can't make them.

Oh and I am playing on a private server with friends.

Help?
Wither skeleton soul essence can craft necrotic bones if you have that stuff, but otherwise I'm not sure

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure about that? The only recipes listed in NEI are for the skulls, charm of the wither and bottle o' enchanting.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure about that? The only recipe listed in NEI is for the skulls.
It was a recipe pheonixlodge added, it should be essence in a shape like this;
[x] [x] [/]
[x] [/] [x]
[/] [x] [x]
If that doesn't work are you still playing 0.65? I believe the recipe was added in 0.71

Indalor1

Jul 29, 2019
Yea still running .65. Can't seem to get .71 to run either in single player or as a server yet.

So having mentioned that... I get to the world selection page in 0.72 or 0.71 and when I try to load a world the game entirely crashes. How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Kmad

Jul 29, 2019
So... just found an interesting bug on my server. When one person opens their Traveller's Gear inventory page, it opens that page for every other person on the server. So we can effectively force people to open their inventories... It's odd.

except sometimes it only opens some people's...

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
So... just found an interesting bug on my server. When one person opens their Traveller's Gear inventory page, it opens that page for every other person on the server. So we can effectively force people to open their inventories... It's odd.

except sometimes it only opens some people's...
Okay...
I..
Um..
Just don't have any?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
is any having issues crafting agricarnation? I've triple checked all the items but cannot get it to craft. I am on 0.7.2

Where are you crafting the agricarnation? I had a friend who tried making it in the runic altar when on NEI it stated it should be made in the apothecary.

So I just wanted to get started with some cross crop breeding with Agricraft but instead @thephoenixlodge decided it would be more entertaining to troll me with Direwolves. :)

Direwolves don't spawn that much anymore on 0.72. Restarted and I've only seen 3 in my entire 1 hour game time. Then again, I've got a bed so I just skip the night when direwolves would spawn. :)