[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Vonsch

Jul 29, 2019
If a TC based machine describes something as Vis, then it means from an energized node.

Thanks for confirming that theory. Be a bit before I am ready to do that then.

I did find out essence pipes would not connect, so that was my last remaining theory. :)

Rayn

Jul 29, 2019
I've already done that in the normal world. I've got a farm for every seeds up to Cobalt already. I didn't want to have to do it -again- which is why I'm sorta stuck.

up to 0.7.1 you could get a creeper to explode in the spirit world near copper ores to get you the blocks :) -- fixed now ^^

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
up to 0.7.1 you could get a creeper to explode in the spirit world near copper ores to get you the blocks :) -- fixed now ^^
There's 0 copper ores spawning whatsoever for me in the spirit world. If they spawned, I wouldn't be asking :)

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing the Witchery quest line and I've hit a sorta-wall.. I'm trying to get the Brew of Flowing Spirit part of the quest now. But to get the brew, do I really need to get all the way in Agricraft+Botania just for obsidian and Mana Pearls to make an Ender Chest if I want to avoid having to make a portal to Alfheim again? I mean, no copper or tin spawn in the Spirit World, which would avoid at least a few steps.
Two words, Traveller's Belt. This one item will allow you to transport items to the Spirit realm on your person, just like Baubles... and so very cheap to make

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Everything over their requires you to have a mining level of copper. You can only craft a flint pick. You need to grind up to copper seeds and then get a way to cast a copper pick head. If someone knows a different way I'm all ears
Can't you just make a manasteel pick? You'd need to get iron seeds but those aren't TOO hard to get.

Soltys

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the Aipmancy tab (the one at the bottom left of your thaumcraft book) and research the gratfers and the the thaumic grafter, that will help with your silver saplings drops, also pays to enchant them, they break easy
Thanks a bunch!
You wouldn't know why I can't enchant mariculture items with celestial mirror? Or any other mirror tbh. I put the item in (say silver pearl gold string necklace) in the slot. It shows up the 58/59/60 lvl possible enchants and I click it and nothing happens. It's like the button doesn't want to work :x

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Two words, Traveller's Belt. This one item will allow you to transport items to the Spirit realm on your person, just like Baubles... and so very cheap to make
Thanks. I had to find out how that worked. Guessing it's not intended behavior tho.