[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys :) Does anyone has a cool idea of how to get Glint Weed in an almost easy way? I just went through an entire stack of Mutandis with absolutely no luck. Mutandis has cheap ingredients but it's just a pain to craft D:
dont forget the first one you get to let it spread so you wont have to do it anymore, same with the other witchery plants

Reactions: JustShika

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
NEI shows a -LONG- way of getting liquid poison and combining in a vat with a potato. Again, it's a freakin pain, but if you're into bees already, it could be an option :\

I have not started bees yet... i feel like putting all that work in just for a poisonous potato is to much! NEI says putting it in a mana pools should give me one but NEI lies :(

If no one can help me fix this then i will just cheat one in... It's only a potato after all hehe

TelaniousVander

Jul 29, 2019
NEI shows a -LONG- way of getting liquid poison and combining in a vat with a potato. Again, it's a freakin pain, but if you're into bees already, it could be an option :\

The poison droplet from fish should also be able to be used. It looks like these are your only two options as @thephoenixlodge has a conflicting recipe in for the potato in the mana pool with catalyst.

Reactions: JimmyJam

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
dont forget the first one you get to let it spread so you wont have to do it anymore, same with the other witchery plants
Ok, so it spreads haha. That's an awesome thing to know :D. Question: It just spreads on green or it needs grass to transform?

I have not started bees yet... i feel like putting all that work in just for a poisonous potato is to much! NEI says putting it in a mana pools should give me one but NEI lies :(

If no one can help me fix this then i will just cheat one in... It's only a potato after all hehe
Yeah, I think so. NEI it's a jerk D: . It caught me once when I tried to get slime out of a cactus :(

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
The poison droplet from fish should also be able to be used. It looks like these are your only two options as @thephoenixlodge has a conflicting recipe in for the potato in the mana pool with catalyst.

Actually, I don't think that potato thing is an oversight on thephoenixlodge's part, I think Vazkii never caught it because there's never been a pack where you couldn't get poisonous potatoes for whatever you need the vanilla way, not that you need them very often anyways. Because I do remember both of these recipes being in other packs, so its not just this one.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I don't think that potato thing is an oversight on thephoenixlodge's part, I think Vazkii never caught it because there's never been a pack where you couldn't get poisonous potatoes for whatever you need the vanilla way, not that you need them very often anyways. Because I do remember both of these recipes being in other packs, so its not just this one.
They are actually supposed to be an occasional side drop from potatoes on crops too, but that's bugged currently.

Reactions: ToxicFallenAngel

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
And after deciding that I need to accept BC in my life I started using it instead of ignoring it and OMG! This thing is awesome. I can even do a cobble gen!

Thanks @thephoenixlodge for opening my eyes!

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so it spreads haha. That's an awesome thing to know :D. Question: It just spreads on green or it needs grass to transform?

Yeah, I think so. NEI it's a jerk D: . It caught me once when I tried to get slime out of a cactus :(
idk i just placed it down and i cant recalled if there was grass there or not, couldnt hurt to just have a bit of grass lying around as well

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge I was watching WTFG33k's Regrowth series. In his latest video, he smelted raw flower pots instead of smelting clay into hardened clay and then crafting that. Could it be changed to a detection task so people can choose which way they make it?

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting "Shutting down internal server..." when I attempt to look up creosote in NEI. The only modification I made to the modpack was adding OptiFine and Fastcraft. Anyone else have this issue?

xPwnachu

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, is there any way to get snow? You need it for the rune of winter to make the rune of wrath, and so far in the quest line, I have not seen any way to get snow. Thanks :)

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I was just wondering, is there any way to get snow? You need it for the rune of winter to make the rune of wrath, and so far in the quest line, I have not seen any way to get snow. Thanks :)
the snowbell plants from witchery get you snowballs which can be made into snow blocks.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Snowbell's drop snowballs as a primary drop with a chance of dropping icy needles.
Edit: too many ninjas :p

Reactions: EchoingZen