[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Since everyone is loving the BC pipes, my only issue with them so far is that they won't connect to the drawer controller for some reason. I'm currently piping items into a hopper which puts the items into the controller so not game ending. I love how far BC has come but it can still be derpy at times when working with other mods. I'm still working my way towards Mek so I can try out the Red Power cloned tubes.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Time to kill some sheep! :p
2015-03-25_20.36.18.png

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
what is the best and fastest way to find slimechunks? if there are anny slimechunks? i know caving is a option but that takes so long xD

You can walk around at night and see where slime spawns. That's probably a slime chunk.

jaquadro

Jul 29, 2019
Since everyone is loving the BC pipes, my only issue with them so far is that they won't connect to the drawer controller for some reason. I'm currently piping items into a hopper which puts the items into the controller so not game ending. I love how far BC has come but it can still be derpy at times when working with other mods. I'm still working my way towards Mek so I can try out the Red Power cloned tubes.
Did you have any other drawers attached to the controller when you hooked up the pipe?

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting "Shutting down internal server..." when I attempt to look up creosote in NEI. The only modification I made to the modpack was adding OptiFine and Fastcraft. Anyone else have this issue?

I have found in the current version that if you have entered text into the NEI search field and then try to look up a recipe using R/U or Right click/Left Click from your inventory, it will cause a crash. I had this happen when I did a search for garlick then tried to look up what Pumpkin Seeds were used for (Crop Mutations). Until I removed "Garl" from the search field, NEI would crash minecraft with the look up.

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Umm i don't think i can level up as a werewolf becasue sheep don't drop the mutton for witchery! Is there any way i can make them drop it?

EDIT: never mind they drop in when killed in wolf form. :p derp

Cadeff

Jul 29, 2019
Did you have any other drawers attached to the controller when you hooked up the pipe?
Well I went to get you a screenshot but now the clay pipe connects to my controller without an issue once I removed the hopper. No idea.

Evilxor

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but for those who may have the same problem, it seems that Witching Gadgets is messing with Botania's warp lenses (mana bursts are not teleported correctly, causing memory leaks).

Updating Witching Gadgets to the latest version fixes the issue.

Ultrajonh

Jul 29, 2019
Typically you would melt tin with copper, 1 tin to every 3 copper. NEI is your friend.

Is that really it? i really don't want to get into the smeltery part of TiC.. I'm just loving how until now i've only used crops to do everything, i never imagined that it was so easy to get iron from magical crops, i've got my first iron seed today and i have more than 2 stacks of it.. Great, now i have to go look for gravel..

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing the Witchery quest line and I've hit a sorta-wall.. I'm trying to get the Brew of Flowing Spirit part of the quest now. But to get the brew, do I really need to get all the way in Agricraft+Botania just for obsidian and Mana Pearls to make an Ender Chest if I want to avoid having to make a portal to Alfheim again? I mean, no copper or tin spawn in the Spirit World, which would avoid at least a few steps.

Ultrajonh

Jul 29, 2019
I'm doing the Witchery quest line and I've hit a sorta-wall.. I'm trying to get the Brew of Flowing Spirit part of the quest now. But to get the brew, do I really need to get all the way in Agricraft+Botania just for obsidian and Mana Pearls to make an Ender Chest if I want to avoid having to make a portal to Alfheim again? I mean, no copper or tin spawn in the Spirit World, which would avoid at least a few steps.

I don't think i should be saying anything since i haven't really gotten that far, but if you're having problems with tin and copper u can just go in the second quest line and try to start a farm for magical crops, they really pay off!

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
Is that really it? i really don't want to get into the smeltery part of TiC.. I'm just loving how until now i've only used crops to do everything, i never imagined that it was so easy to get iron from magical crops, i've got my first iron seed today and i have more than 2 stacks of it.. Great, now i have to go look for gravel..

Nope, you can not make a smeltery using that same old way. To make a smeltery you need to make the Mariculture Furnace/Smelter. Then you smelt Cobble in it and pour that into the Ingot form to make the bricks so you can make the TIC Smeltery.

RagefaceKurosaki

Jul 29, 2019
you dont use grout for the smeltery in this :) if thats what your gonna use gravel for

Ultrajonh

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, you can not make a smeltery using that same old way. To make a smeltery you need to make the Mariculture Furnace/Smelter. Then you smeld Cobble in it and pour that into the Ingot form to make the bricks so you can make the TIC Smeltery.
Great, now i have to get started with mariculture.. well, can't be worse than go looking for gravel.. Thx!!

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think i should be saying anything since i haven't really gotten that far, but if you're having problems with tin and copper u can just go in the second quest line and try to start a farm for magical crops, they really pay off!
I've already done that in the normal world. I've got a farm for every seeds up to Cobalt already. I didn't want to have to do it -again- which is why I'm sorta stuck.

SyberSmoke

Jul 29, 2019
Great, now i have to get started with mariculture.. well, can't be worse than go looking for gravel.. Thx!!

Nice thing is the Mariculture tanks, make a few of them and an Iron Bucket. They can be broken and retain their contents, so you take them to the lava pools, bucket in as much as you have tanks, then tote back a lot of lava.

Reactions: reesylou