[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
I put the generation of Hobgoblin huts to false
Is the game still gonna work or are those important?

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
I just tried the Rite of Nature's Power to try and transform an area. As I thought might happen it didn't work quite right.

Normally it will transform stone and sand into dirt and then plant trees and tall grass and flowers and such. But it didn't touch the cracked sand.

Think there might be a way to modify Witchery to include cracked sand in the list of blocks this ritual transforms?

This has been added to the Witchery change log for the upcoming release.

TWEAK: Modpacks and servers can now specify which blocks can be replaced by the Rite of Natures Power in the config file using the list under: NaturesPowerReplaceableBlocks

Yay. =)

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
This has been added to the Witchery change log for the upcoming release.

TWEAK: Modpacks and servers can now specify which blocks can be replaced by the Rite of Natures Power in the config file using the list under: NaturesPowerReplaceableBlocks

Yay. =)

See, That's what I love about Mod/ModPack Developers.. If you ask nicely, and it's something that can be done or its something they argree they do it.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Poor man's ender pearl farm :)

IKyAhrX.png

YNTDuw5.png

jfryk

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone having trouble launching the server, I found something that works for the current version (March 4th 2015).

Open "ServerStart.bat" and change the forge version to forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277 instead of "1272" and capitalize the 'P' in "PermSize=256m"

Then run the bat file. This will fail, but create a bunch of files. Open "eula.txt" and change "eula=false" to "eula=true". Then run the bat again.

The issue is that once I try to connect to the server I get the following message in the client: "Mod rejections [FMLMod:AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.2}]".

Any ideas?

Edit: It seems that PermSize has been removed in the latest version of java, so I deleted that setting in the bat. I copied the client version of AgriCraft to the server, since it had a newer version.

Edit2: It's working!

Edit3: Somebody asked for more info on how to fix the AgriCraft mismatch so I'll post that here.
"You want to go into the Mods folder on the client version (in the FTB Launcher/Regrowth folder) and copy the AgriCraft version from there into the Mods folder on the server. Then delete the older version from the server's Mods folder. The correct version should be called "AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.3.jar""

Last edited:
Reactions: Catfather12

Kazekai

Jul 29, 2019
Would you mind adding the tails mod in the future? I always have it installed, but having to go make everyone else install it on a server just so they can play has caused some people to complain, mostly because aside from me, there's only one other person that actually uses it but I really want everyone to see my tail instead of having to switch to the skin where the most I could accomplish was a 2D drawing of one on my back >_>

Novaleader

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone having trouble launching the server, I found something that partially works.

Open "ServerStart.bat" and change the forge version to forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277 instead of "1272" and capitalize the 'P' in "PermSize=256m"

Then run the bat file. This will fail, but create a bunch of files. Open "eula.txt" and change "eula=false" to "eula=true". Then run the bat again.

The issue is that once I try to connect to the server I get the following message in the client: "Mod rejections [FMLMod:AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.2}]".

Any ideas?

Edit: It seems that PermSize has been removed in the latest version of java, so I deleted that setting in the bat. I copied the client version of AgriCraft to the server, since it had a newer version.

Edit2: It's working!

Thank you. I had to make an account just to say Thank you. I've been having that out of date mod problem for the passed 2 hours.