What's new in modded minecraft today?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Life and the Universe got all up in my face and I valiantly fought back, but, you know, Life and the Universe are formidable opponents ;) I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, feel a bit bad about vanishing on y'all like I did, but give me a bit and I'll definitely swing by :)
Heh that's fair enough. We'll be glad to have back an experienced player, we've precious few as it is.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Soaryn @Soaryn117 · Jul 15
GitHub milestone issues are being knocked out one by one :) It is getting better! :D

Soaryn @Soaryn117 · 21h
Why is it taking so long? Every block is unique (but still grouped together)
76fcae9df4.jpg
The system we have makes adding easy

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
don't want to go off track, but mapwriter is excellent, but would be the best ever if it implemented mob and player heads and allowed for waypoints to show on the screen and not just the map
*cough*JourneyMap*cough*[DOUBLEPOST=1405617525][/DOUBLEPOST]
Soaryn @Soaryn117 · Jul 15
GitHub milestone issues are being knocked out one by one :) It is getting better! :D

Soaryn @Soaryn117 · 21h
Why is it taking so long? Every block is unique (but still grouped together)
76fcae9df4.jpg
The system we have makes adding easy

I can't wait. I feel 1.7.10 down the line.

Reactions: AlCapella

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked at journey map (albeit not extremely close) but my experience thus far is it was much more resource intensive and the benefits that mapwriter DOES get when coupoled with opis make it well worth using. Just wish it had those other two items.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I have looked at journey map (albeit not extremely close) but my experience thus far is it was much more resource intensive and the benefits that mapwriter DOES get when coupoled with opis make it well worth using. Just wish it had those other two items.
It is very resource intensive, but I've felt since the 4.0.0 update it's been the superior minimap mod. It only lacks the lightweight of Opis/Mapwriter and Opis' ability to detect TPS problems and other Opis things.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
Will Eloraam release RP3 before Soaryn releases Xycraft!?!? Find out on next episode of modding drama!!!

Awesome IC2 update in the meantime. Anyone remember the ChargePads addon? This shit is awesome, it's animated and stuff.
Jv16FuW.png

(The solar panels are from another mod, I'm using them to get power)

Last edited:

CyanideX

Jul 29, 2019
Will Eloraam release RP3 before Soaryn releases Xycraft!?!? Find out on next episode of modding drama!!!

Awesome IC2 update in the meantime. Anyone remember the ChargePads addon? This shit is awesome, it's animated and stuff.

I've noticed that the player needs to be standing almost directly in the center of the pad in order to charge. Personally, I think it should activate if the player is anywhere on top.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10!
Pam said:
1.7.10a
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Right-clicking crops when mature will show a heart like fruits
- Water crops/seeds no longer continuously plant when clicked on an occupied block
- Fruit blocks now have correct names

Version Checker 1.1.4 by @Dynious
Dynious said:
- Added update check using CurseForge
- Improved word wrapping, thanks Micky!
- Improved scroll GUI, gaps should be less big,thanks Squeek!
- Added wildcard MC version matcher to json file checking
- Fixed some bugs and a crash

Lot's of lil updates:
Pam's DesertCraft & Pam's Mob Drop Crops
Pam said:
1.7.10a
- Updated to 1.7.10

ForgeMultipart Intergration
WaslieBob said:
1.2.2-1.7.10
Updated to 1.7.10

ZZZZZ Custom Configs
Gany said:
-Fix bug with shaped recipes

Another One Bites The Dust
Gany said:
-Fix bug where game couldn't launch unless Mekanism is present.

Symcalc
Updated Chinese translation, thanks Mrkwtkr!

MineMenu
dmillerw said:
Fixed bug where exiting GUI caused crash

Last edited: