What's new in modded minecraft today?

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam is giving update news via twitter!

BTW I just learned that her avatar is from the TV show Angel

Arkandos

Jul 29, 2019
I honestly don't get why she put so much effort into her custom block renderer, as the result is so simple, but whatever

Maybe she has great plans. Plans that require something out of the ordinary.
Atleast we can hope so. Or she just doesn't trust normal block rendering.

joshie

Jul 29, 2019
I think this calls for a second teaser.
I raise your teaser with a penguin.

83bd648584.png

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
BiblioWoods is making a comeback!

This just in, I have officially released the BiblioCraft addon: BiblioWoods Biomes O’ Plenty edition for Minecraft v1.7.10 and BiblioCraft v1.7.4. This is the first of the many BiblioWoods addons I plan to get updated. Since the last release, Biomes O’ Plenty has added 2 new woods and removed one old wood so I added support for the new woods. I’ve also added support for my newer wood blocks with all the woods including the Fancy sign and Fancy workbench. Hopefully there won’t be any issues, I tested a bit and everything seems to be working good.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
An update on the VoxelMap situation. It seems that Mumphrey (LiteLoader dev) has rehosted the LiteLoader version for VoxelMap in his post here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-mods/1290155-liteloader-for-minecraft-1-7-10

It is under "What is LiteLoader for?" section with the hyperlink titled "a mini-map"

So, if you didn't grab it and still desperately need it, you can grab it there (you will need LiteLoader though)