What's new in modded minecraft today?

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well there's clearly room for a willing dev to offer another minimap option atm.
don't want to go off track, but mapwriter is excellent, but would be the best ever if it implemented mob and player heads and allowed for waypoints to show on the screen and not just the map

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
So now it's 1.7.4 ...

Meant purple not people. That's what you get for posting on mobile. Damn autocorrect.

Purple people? How many horns and eyes?

So when can we expect ExtraFish? I do like the fish.

If I ever make a mod, I'll add more fish and make them produce some really OP items. Fish that can make nether stars, ooh.

I'm thinking of fish that can produce heads. "Fish heads".

Ender pearls, Eyes of Ender, Slimeballs, Magma cream, Firework stars, Cookies, Clocks, Compasses, Fire charges, and Snowballs

I'm just sayin ;)

My personal favorite: the Ink Mixer from Mystcraft.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Fixided

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019

@Aidan has Fix-It-Felix'd Mekanism!
7.0.0.70:
  • Fixed a major issue that was causing transmitter networks to be ticked twice in a single tick

7.0.0.69:
aidan said:
  • Fixed FMP version!
  • Update README.md
  • Updated Forge to 10.13.0.1180.
  • Force Mekanism to load after FMP
  • Fix the BuildCraft API dependency
  • Depend on EnderIO and ExtraUtilities
  • Fixed Portable Tank transfer issue, fixed inventories not being sustained, fixed Logistical Transporter crash
  • Fix un-checked MFR API usage
  • Moved MFR back into api package.
  • Fixed Combiner NEI texture, fixed Cardboard Box not working
  • Remove stray @Method
  • Update en_GB, add en_ZA
  • Update ru_RU.lang
  • Remove inherited language strings from en_GB and en_ZA
  • Capitalize some language keys (yes, no and AD modes)
  • Fix Iron Dust smelting issue. Close #1478
  • Fix a different, unrelated OreDict issue.
  • Revert "Capitalize some language keys (yes, no and AD modes)"
  • Language file changes:
  • Missed one missing tooltip (haha)
  • Implemented robit crash fix
  • Fixed teleporter crash, fixed asset issue
  • Fix a bizarre bug I introduced ages ago.
  • A bit of work on teleporter localization. There's something weird going on, though.
  • Fix somehow having 2 mcmod.info files in the Mekanism jar.
  • Fix Railcraft Dependency
  • Fixed Teleporter localization, fixed balloons placing on non-solid sides, added AE processing recipes, improve tele porter efficiency
  • Fixed Gas Mask OP-ness, added config option to let creative mode override the Electric Chest, fixed Gas Generator crash

--------------

copygirl
@koppeh

Most ever requested feature soon to be in BetterStorage! RT @VicNightfall I bet you want these buttons :D pic.twitter.com/XY0dUR8Dop
BsspFMbCIAAUnn9.png

--------------
MoarPeripherals with 2 updates
theoriginalbit said:
  • Added new ChatBox event. ChatBoxes now accept commands.
  • Added Keyboards (!!!)
  • Lots of backend rewrites and optimisations, and I mean lots
  • Added Iron Note Block
  • Stability fixes
  • New backend peripheral implementation, will be much easier to add future peripheral methods

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
An update on the VoxelMap situation. It seems that Mumphrey (LiteLoader dev) has rehosted the LiteLoader version for VoxelMap in his post here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-mods/1290155-liteloader-for-minecraft-1-7-10

It is under "What is LiteLoader for?" section with the hyperlink titled "a mini-map"

So, if you didn't grab it and still desperately need it, you can grab it there (you will need LiteLoader though)

if he got sick of all the feedback, why didn't he just passed the mod over to someone else?
it's a great mod, I always use it, but this is the internet and it's filled with dumb people, young and ignorant people and jackasses, well, mostly jackasses

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
So, I had to do something new and challanging, something not EDX. So at the suggestion of @Eunomiac...

vkTPwP3.png

Slow, but steady progress. I can jump with the middle mouse button!
Whoa! Nice! Sorry for only catching it a few weeks after the fact, I'm definitely very excited to see how this plays out!

Reactions: 1SDAN

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Whoa! Nice! Sorry for only catching it a few weeks after the fact, I'm definitely very excited to see how this plays out!
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!
Dude we restarted werewolf something like twice! We have a game going now, along with an organisation thread... where've you been man?

LegioXV

Jul 29, 2019
Clarification time. Both of those sentences are true, but they are not related like their proximity might suggest. I had taken the mod down before ever seeing this thread because I won't be on PMC anymore. I just haven't yet bothered figuring out where I'll host it in the future. The pique in the first sentence was real though, so I wasn't particularly bothered that my phrasing might lead people to think that 1 led directly to 2. It didn't though, and VoxelMap isn't going anywhere, and if I ever tire of it completely someone else will step in (hopefully someone who can tell what the heck the code does. It's inscrutable in parts I'm afraid)

Sorry to worry anyone, that wasn't super nice of me.

Voxelmap is not dead

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!
Dude we restarted werewolf something like twice! We have a game going now, along with an organisation thread... where've you been man?
Life and the Universe got all up in my face and I valiantly fought back, but, you know, Life and the Universe are formidable opponents ;) I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, feel a bit bad about vanishing on y'all like I did, but give me a bit and I'll definitely swing by :)