[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

P

Pratzat

I have a problem that involves a few things, first I have tried to do the fish breeding, and no matter what I do the feeder doesn't see water and states the tank is to small, even at the bottom of the ocean and also won't take fish food. Next is forestry, I can't make any of the machines, I have tried to make them and I get nothing, they show in NEI but no recipes come up for them, cant make the carpenter to progress. Any help would be great, ran into the botania book not counting but just completed that with the edit book, but I don't want to have to do that here. Please help

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, how much (more) power should be expected? I have a smallish crafting setup in another pack, and the power drain appears fairly small - enough that (approx) 150 rf/t maintains it just fine. And my starting 'connect to the Storage Drawers bank' setup is being rated at a decent 15 RF/t (which 5 BioGens should handle fine). But I've seen AE setups in this pack that are drawing far more than that. What am I missing here?
AE2 config is set to use 3x as much power as normal. 5x for older versions of regrowth. I do not remember when the power requirement was lowered to 3x but it was one of the most recent versions of regrowth.

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem that involves a few things, first I have tried to do the fish breeding, and no matter what I do the feeder doesn't see water and states the tank is to small, even at the bottom of the ocean and also won't take fish food

I have never done the fish breeding, but this has been an issue for quite some time. I do not remember how people in the past have solved it, but if you search this thread you should be able to find the answers you need.

gijsc1

Jul 29, 2019
ok, thanks

also what is the absolute best armor in the pack? (currently i have terrasteel armor)

the witching gadgets add on for thaumcraft adds an extremely expensive late game upgradable armor set.
i have never tried it but for that price it is probably very powerful.
it is most definitely more powerful than the thaumcraft fortress armor.

it that one is too expensive, the bound armor from blood magic is also very good as long as you make sure that you dont run out of lp

H

hip0c

This is Redmoron's friend. He deleted his UUID as suggested by someone on this thread, and it worked. We were able to play for a few more days without issue, but suddenly the problem came back up, but this time it was my login attempt that was crashing the server. Redmoron deleted my UUID in his server files, but that solution doesn't seem to do anything. Is this one of the mods in the pack acting up? What can we do?

[User Authenticator #1/INFO]: UUID of player Hipoc is 782d877e-ecec-4f2c-b8ef-14f513cffa55

Anyone have any idea?

T

TaylaWolf

Yes, this is a new account for this, but that's how desperate I am to get an answer to this problem. My husband and I have been playing Regrowth, his computer running the game and me joining him. We've encountered a few minor problems (his skin doesn't seem to want to render for me when I'm playing his games, but mine won't render for him when he's playing mine) which we don't really care about, it's just annoying.

This recent problem though is infuriating. Last night (and now today) we were trying to make some colored floating candles using Thaumcraft, to stabilize our Infusion System, and now, every time we even try to access the Arcane Workbench, it crashes. It doesn't do it on any of my games, and he's able to access my solo game's workbench with no problems, but our mutual game, even if it's not open to LAN, crashes no matter who accesses it. He's currently running a few tests and will get a crash log here shortly but, does anyone have any idea how to fix it before I get the log?

T

TaylaWolf

Ok, so sorry for spamming, but I was able to discover that my husband was trying to use two different colored candles to make a floating one, and the items got stuck in the workbench. We launched the game again, I broke the table and replaced it WITHOUT the candles and it's working again. Why the heck is it causing a full crash though kinda needs to be addressed though.

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues with books not being added to the library?
I am playing on a server if that makes any difference.

Is there any way to force add the books if needed?

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried dropping them on the ground and picking them up?
I have. They do not get added,

I have checked the configs, and they are all books that should be added on pickup or crafting, but they do not.

I didn't have this issue in Regrowth 0.86 SSP, but am seeing it on 0.91 SMP.

I do not know if others on the server are having a similar problem. I figure it either has to do with multiplayer, or one of the updates.

kshoh

Jul 29, 2019
Hello gentlemen,
In my current regrowth run, I'm about to go and defeat the ender dragon. So what I'm trying to find right now is a good ranged weapon. I would like to go the TiC route. So if anyone here could help me in that quest of mine, it would be much appreciated. I can understand if you don't give a complete answer for that. I know the fun is the trip not the destination. Just some tips would be awesome.
Cheers.

J

Jasage

Hello gentlemen,
In my current regrowth run, I'm about to go and defeat the ender dragon. So what I'm trying to find right now is a good ranged weapon. I would like to go the TiC route. So if anyone here could help me in that quest of mine, it would be much appreciated. I can understand if you don't give a complete answer for that. I know the fun is the trip not the destination. Just some tips would be awesome.
Cheers.
Go the crossbow route, That works pretty good.

kshoh

Jul 29, 2019
Will try that. I will test different materiel crossbow in test world. Will keep you posted if I need any more information for that.

BlueDragon_Ned

Jul 29, 2019
greetings,

The ocean biome worked nicely and tree are cross breeding now, thank you. The apiary and the beehouses both work but beehouses are much slower but your ignoble princesses don't die out in there. Now i have to seek the fastest polynating bee :)

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
Just looked through the changelogs and see no changes to Enchiridon since 0.86, and have confirmed with other server players that all that have is the same books as I do... So I think it's probably an SMP bug.