new day, new update, and today it's @Tuhljin with Automagy
and @hilburn with Extra FixesTuhljin said:Automagy 0.20 & 0.20.1
- Fix a crash on dedicated server startup.
- VERSION 18.104.22.168 OR HIGHER OF THAUMCRAFT IS NOW REQUIRED.
- Added Wand Focus: Crafting and three related upgrades.
- Pechs now place a higher value on mercatus amalgam, resulting in better trades.
- Vis Reader now reads the maximum capacity of amulets of vis storage and related items on wand recharge pedestals.
- Fixed tooltip for crystalline eyes that are linked to certain blocks (including aura nodes).
- Thirsty tanks shouldn't gather precipitation through glass or in biomes without rain or snow (such as deserts).
- Fixed an issue where an aspect completely drained from a node would sometimes still be considered by the Vis Reader.
- Adjusted the way greedy chests handle item stacks with sizes over the normal limits.
- Fixed an issue where glowing amber and glowing amber bricks were invisible in-world if using Thaumcraft 22.214.171.124.
- Attempt to fix a crash involving certain locales when the config file doesn't exist yet or isn't fully populated.
and @Lunatrius with Schematicahilburn said:So - there are a couple of bugs in XU Generators present at time of writing (v1.2.1) which I got frustrated at, so I made a little ASM hacky mod to fix them.
So there you go: Enjoy!
- Generators now output to IEnergyReceiver's properly (fixed compatibility with new TE and EnderIO builds)
- Generators transfer speeds now scale with level - this means that when using high tier generators you don't lose up to 99% of your power
Permission is granted for anyone to use at any time
and @Mamiya0taru with VoxelMapLunatrius said:Schematica 126.96.36.199 & 188.8.131.52
- Added overlay rendering
- Added entity related methods to ISchematic
- Added entity saving to schematics
- Fixed commands on servers
- Fixed the schematicaList command failing for users whose schematic folder does not exist
- Schematic downloader no longer sends blank chunks if their size is a multiple of 16
- Fixed a crash with the latest LunatriusCore
and @BluSunrize with Traveller's GearMamiya0taru said:VoxelMap 1.7.10
- backported persistent world map from 1.8
- configurable waypoint icons
- internally: sprite sheets
and @Lycanite with Lycanites MobsBluSunrize said:Traveller's Gear 1.15.5
- Important fix that caused a crash when running the mod without Botania.
and @hilburn with Steve's AddonsLycanite said:Lycanites Mobs 184.108.40.206
- New Potion Effect Added: Fall Resistance, this will reduce all damage received by falling to 0. (The damage sound and animation might still play but no damage is taken).
- New World Generation: Pure Lava pools can now be found in the Nether.
- Improvement: Strider Mounts have been improved. They will now give their rider Fall Resistance for 3 seconds when the rider dismounts so that the rider takes no damage from the fall. Striders should no longer automatically dismount their rider when going underwater making them viable underwater mounts as they will now also provide their rider wit the ability to breathe underwater (witout applying the Water Breathing potion effect as the effect particles could get annoying).
- Config Change: Added more configuration options for world generation.
- Config Change: Added a new global option for fire blocks such as Hellfire, Scorchfire, Frostfire, etc called "Remove On No Fire Tick" by default this is set to true where all fire blocks are removed when the gamerule "doFireTick" is set to false, however setting this config option to false will instead cause the fire to stay but not spread or damage blocks, the fire will still apply other effects such as damaging entities, etc. This was added mostly for adventure maps and servers.
and @Dyonovan with Thaumcraft Node Trackerhilburn said:Steve's Addons 0.8.1
- Fixes a bug in SFM code because of the non-nullchecked item save handling
- Adds Metadata
and @jaredlll08 with Fluxed-CrystalsDyonovan said:Thaumcraft Node Tracker 1.0.3
- Fixed Console SPAM if json file not present
- Marked Node text turns green if currently being tracked.
and @MatrexsVigil with Pam's HarvestCraftjaredlll08 said:Fluxed-Crystals 0.0.5d
- Fixed all the issues! (that are known about)
- mainly just the refiner not working
MatrexsVigil said:Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10g
1.7.10g Config Explosion Update
NOTE: You'll need to re-generate your config file in order for most of these changes to take effect.
- All food recipes now require only a single tool (too many changes to list)
- Chocolate ice cream now requires Mixing Bowl
- Spagetti and Meatballs now requires Mixing Bowl
- Taco and Fish Taco now require Cutting Board
- Lemon Smoothie now requires Juicer
- Soft Pretzel and Mustard now requires no tools to make
- Banana Split now requires Mixing Bowl
- Sunflower Broccoli Salad now requires Cutting Board instead of Mixing Bowl
- Config Option: Change candle recipe amount with candlerecipeAmount Default: 4
- Added: Candles now use OreDictionary for dyes in recipe
- Config Option: Change candle light amount with candlelightLevel Default: 0.9375F (equal to torch)
- Fix: Re-wrote Fruit Tree spawning algorithim; No more fruit tree swarms
- Config Change: Split fruittreeRarity into temperate, tropical, and coniferious versions
- Config Option: Change temperate fruit tree rarity with temperatefruittreeRarity Default: 15
- Config Option: Change tropical fruit tree rarity with tropical fruittreeRarity Default: 10
- Config Option: Change coniferious fruit tree rarity with coniferiousfruittreeRarity Default: 15
- Tropical fruit trees now spawn in Hot/Not Plains/Not Dry or Wet/Not Plains/Not Dry areas (jungles and swamps in Vanilla)
- Added Savanna biome tag for Ground gardens
- Changed Swamp biome tags to Wet for gardens
- Queen bees will now always produce one grub before they die
- Config Change: Changed capitalization for some config options
- Config Change: Split marketsellSaplings into temperate, tropical, and coniferious versions Default: True
- Config Change: Split marketsellfarmAnimals into Pig, Sheep, Cow, Chicken, and Horse versions Default: True
- Config Added: Customize currency item used to buy specific items with marketcurreny(Item) options Default: 0 (emeralds)
- >>>>Assign market currency as follows 0:Emerald, 1iamond, 2:Gold Ingot, 3:Gold Nugget, 4:Iron Ingot (available option for all)
- 5:Wheat Seeds (seeds), 5:Oak Sapling (temperate fruit tree), 5:Jungle Sapling (tropical fruit tree), 5:Spruce Sapling (coniferous fruit tree), 5:Egg (animals)
- 6:Apple (temperate/tropical fruit tree)
- 7:Cocoa Beans (tropical fruit tree)
- Config Added: Customize middle item used to make Market block Default: 0 (emerald)
- >>>>Assign custom middle item as follows 0:Emerald, 1iamond, 2:Gold Ingot, 3:Gold Nugget, 4:Iron Ingot
- Updated recipe file completely and attempted to make some things easier to read
-----Other Dimension Spawning-----
- Made the Config file read-able and added comments
- NOTE: Twilight Forest config options assume the default Dimension ID of 7. If you changed the ID in Twilight Forest's config, these will not work.
- Config Option: Allow fruit trees to gen in Twilight Forest with enabletwilightforestfruittreeGen Default: False
- Config Option: Allow gardens to gen in Twilight Forest with enabletwilightforestgardenGen Default: False
- NOTE: Aroma1997's Dimensional World config options assume the defaul Dimension ID of 6. If you changed the ID in the Dimensional World config, these will not work.
- Config Option: Allow fruit trees to gen in Aroma1997's Dimensional World with enableAroma1997sdimensionalworldfruittreeGenDefault: False
- Config Option: Allow gardens to gen in Aroma1997's Dimensional World with enableAroma1997sdimensionalworldgardenGenDefault: False