jebus bdew. Fusion reactors next?Advanced Generators 0.9.7
Pressure Pipes 1.0.3
- Added Steam Turbine Generator
- Added Heat Exchanger
- Added Pressure Pipes input and output modules (requires Pressure Pipes >= 1.0.3)
- Improved Gas Turbine Generator GUI
- Output configuration moved to separate window
- Updated to BDLib 1.6.1
Downloads on my website
- Fixed API helper class not being initialized (making the API useless to external mods, derp!)
Mithion said:Version 1.4.0.008:
-Fixed a multiplayer bug causing the game to crash when unlocking items in the compendium on a server
-Vinteum ore correctly drops one block
-disabling shrink should cause the mod to properly play nice with Morph
and @BluSunrize with Traveller's GearCovertJaguar said:Railcraft 22.214.171.124
- INFO: Update BC API to 6.3.1+
- INFO: Update Forestry API to 3.4+
- INFO: Update Thaumcraft and Redstone Flux APIs.
- NEW: Add Regular Expression support to Dest and Name Routing Conditionals. Uses '?=' as keyword. Example: "Dest?=*.Hill"
- NEW: Add comparator support to Iron/Steel Tanks. (contribution by daniel and Yopu)
- NEW: Add Thaumcraft Void Metal Crowbar (contribution by Yopu)
- NEW: Add Packed Ice Stairs and Slabs.
- NEW: Added Less Than/Greater Than modes to the Item Detector.
- NEW: Add a new Routing Table conditional, "Type=<modid:itemname>", for matching against Minecart item names.
- NEW: Add new Routing Table conditionals, "Ridden=<true/false>" and "Riding=<username>", for checking if someone is riding a train.
- NEW: Modify the Routing Table "Name=" conditional to accept "null" to indicate that the Minecart does not have a custom name.
- CHANGE: Rewrite Analog Controller Box to be more flexible. It now allows ranges. (contribution by wooky)
- CHANGE: Loosen up fluid transfer rates for Tanks and Boilers, we want to support mods other than Buildcraft better.
- FIX: Rewrite Locking Track Logic to be more dependable (contribution by ssotangkur)
- FIX: Don't send non-breakable-space (nbsp) characters to the Font Renderer as it seems that Minecraft can't correctly render them. Fixes issues with number formatting in certain locales.
- FIX: Fix Tank Cart Item Rendering so its not randomly transparent.
- FIX: Tweak Fluid Loader logic and add Fluid Filter slot. Fixes #442 Closes #421
- FIX: Track Tiles should override shouldRefresh() to prevent metadata changes from wiping the TileEntity.
- FIX: Fix particle velocity values.
- FIX: Ensure that Gears and Plates are initialized in pre-init when Factory is disabled and Locomotives are enabled.
- FIX: Fix the code that allows the Furnace Cart to accept any type of Fuel.
- FIX: Fix Locomotive shift-clicking.
- FIX: Fixed corruption issues with the Analog Controller Box, the two Distant Signal variants and the Signal Relay Box caused by reordering the metadata mappings when the Analog Controller Box was added.
- FIX: Track Layer now ignores plants. (Yopu)
- FIX: Possible fix for IC2 EnergyNet issues (Issue #404)
- FIX: Various minor fixes to Force Tracks. Make unbreakable and remove from creative.
- FIX: Tweak track item creation, should eliminate stacking issues.
- FIX: Locomotives shouldn't forget Emblems when broken.
- FIX: Add a hack to keep Gregtech from removing my Locomotive Painting and Emblem recipes.
- CONFIG: Add config option to explicitly disable the generation of new Tracking Aura blocks.
and @Geforce with SecurityCraftBluSunrize said:Traveller's Gear 1.15.0
Switched to an entirely different save system.
Sadly, my planned migration system does not seem to work, so you are likely to lose your items upon migrating to the new version. Unequip them first or spawn them back in afterwards.
This should however make syncing much more fluent.
Sorry for any inconveniences, enjoy!
and @Vazkii with BotaniaGeforce said:SecurityCraft 1.7.0
Plus, probably a few more changes that I forgot.
- Added panic button.
- Added claymore. (1.8 only)
- Added password-protected furnace. (1.8 only)
- Added Limited Use Keycards.
- Added the Module system.
- Added Wire Cutters.
- Added Reinforced Wood Planks.
- Added Universal Block Modifier.
- Added a "back" button to the keypad, password-protected chest, and password-protected furnace (1.8 only) GUIs.
- Added an animated texture to the username logger. (thanks, BlackHawk8100!)
- Added a ""Use /module to add players." message to customizable modules.
- Fixed codebreaker hand rendering issue, where it would be held like a sword/pickaxe.
- Fixed bug when sending a message to the player via IRC, adding a comma after the message instead of a colon will not send the message. -Changed the default alarm volume from 1.0F to 0.8F.
- The Universal Block Remover now has a durability level.
and @Quetzi with Blue PowerVazkii said:Botania r1.4-157
- Added a sanity check in the case that a brew is null for some reason, previously it would crash the nei lookup.
- Changed the film grain shader again to fix AMD cards not working, again. I don't have an AMD card to test so fingers crossed it works this time.
- Fixed Overgrowth Seeds not generating as chest loot.
and @diwaly with Minicraft QuestQuetzi said:Blue Power 0.2.857
- Bugfix: Crash when opening gui / on startup when not having NEI installed on the client.
- Optimized volcano generation (and increased the size of the volcanoes).
- BugFix: Relays should only accept into the buffer on the output side
- Removed duplicate part registration call
- Fixed lamp recipes being wrongly mapped to colors
- Project Table merges cleared items properly
- BugFix: Removed sapphire glass ore dictionary registrations
and @Vanhal with Progressive Automationdiwaly said:Minicraft Quest 0.91
- add parameters on quest, event and mekabox
- use parameters on mechanisms with #nameparam
- add Tool param, calcule between parameters or import parameter from another location
- add Objective Meka, change on / off with the starter quest
- fix command /quest mekabox|meka|box [<category name>]
- fix Action command json with mysql
- require Minicraft manager v0.74 and server 1.8 Minicraft v2
Vanhal said:Progressive Automation 1.5.18
Fixes some major gameplay bugs:
- Diamond Upgrade weren't working
- Hoppers and pipes not working with generators
This mod is a simple, cosmetic mod that adds 16 coloured torches into the game. These torches could be used as a substitute to mini-maps, instead using different colours to mark locations/routes to those locations.
Crafting of the torches is simple, as shown below (note this is the same for all colours of dye!)
Furthermore, the torches can be right clicked with the dye in hand to change it's colour, giving you the old colour back!
With this mod you can create content like blocks, items or recipes in-game using an easy-to-use GUI.
- Smelting recipes
- Shaped and shapeless crafting recipes
- Ore dictionary
- 21 different blocks
* BZ0009 - Add dependency information to mcmod.info to catch missing CoFHLib
* XXXXXX - Fix phantom block placement when right clicking multiblock, with block in hand
* Support shift-click in/out of machines
Also noted that Twilight Forest now have a working new wikiChangelog
- Rename penguin to glacier penguin to avoid conflicts
- Rename highlands biome to twilight highlands
- Remove fiery aura and chill aura enchants, instead making the effect innate to the items
- Add tooltip to fiery and yeti items
- Begin converting lighted forest biome to firefly forest
- Change glowstone in hanging lamps to firefly jars
- Fix firefly jar brightness
- Fix some crashes
- Fix crash when using magic beans on a dedicated server
- Fix(?) null pointer exception with sorting tree block
- Fix crash when using enderbow on a dedicated server
- Remove debug message when generating minotaur maze
and @Gory_Moon with Global GameRulesDrullkus said:This is a very short mod that adds the capability to melt metals in the Thermal Expansion Crucible into Tinker's Construct Metals.
This mod basically adapts every TiCon Smeltery recipe to the Magma Crucible. In theory it should add recipes from mods adding TiCon Smeltery Recipe as well, namely Extra Tinker's Construct.
and @jaquadro with Hunger StrikeGory_Moon said:A mod that allows for global GameRules that applies when a world is loaded.
All changes made to the GameRules in one world is applied to all other worlds when they are loaded and saved to the config.
Rules made in either config file or in-game config gui is applied on world loads.
Example of changed config
and @hilburn with Steve's Addonsjaquadro said:Hunger Strike 1.0.6
- Updated mod to Minecraft 1.8
- Updated network model to SimpleNetworkMessage system.
- Minor config GUI improvements.
and @pixlepix with Aura Cascadehilburn said:Steve's Addons 0.7.1
- added JABBA dolly moveability to Manager
and @LordDusk with Bagginsespixlepix said:Aura Cascade 201
- Added: Road of the traveller
- Added: Sword of the Thief
- Added: Portable Red Hole
- Added: Portable Black Hole
- Added: Rebounding Enigma
- Added: Amulet of the forbidden Fruit
- Shorted buffer fairy interval
- Fixed: Fairy charms won't add if the ring is held in second bauble slot
- Added time delay to capacitor mouseover text
- Added config file
- Fixed possible bug with Enchridion
- Added: Red aura works for creepers
and @Tuhljin with Automagylorddusk said:Bagginses 1.2.1
- Fixed a nasty dupe bug.
- Also added 3 more localizations. zh_CN, de_DE and pt_BR
and @ljfa with NoItemRotationTuhljin said:Automagy 0.19
- Added golemic taskmaster, requisition tome, and memory block.
- Added enchanting bookshelf and ensorcelled bookshelf.
- Added glowing amber and glowing amber bricks.
- Unseen Scribe GUI can now be opened while holding a wand if the clicked Unseen Scribe is already linked and powered.
- Unseen Scribe GUI should now properly sort its contents when switching between Inventarium and Local modes.
- Added "Constant" and "Negative Pulse" modes to the magic hourglass.
- Added options to magic hourglass to make it react differently to redstone signals. (Standard flip hourglass mode, require signal to operate, require no signal, or ignore signals.)
- Adjusted recipe for magic hourglass.
- Added alternate recipe for bound enchanting paper.
- If mirrors are disabled in Thaumcraft's config, Automagy researches that require them are now disabled as well.
- Added lesser version of the Ring of Ender Disjunction as dungeon loot. (Config option exists to set how common it is or prevent it from being found at all.)
- Wearing multiple Rings of Ender Disjunction now results in additional damage being dealt to teleporting entities (but with diminishing returns). (Previously, there was little reason to wear more than one.)
- Multiple players' Rings of Ender Disjunction can now be triggered by a single teleport. (Previously, only one player's damage would be dealt.)
- Golem linking bells should no longer stack.
- Adjusted recipe for Amnesiac's Stone.
- NEI integration: If you look up a recipe while the Golem's Workbench GUI is open, you can now use NEI's "?" button to populate the workbench's recipe slots.
- NEI integration: The Inventarium GUI uses NEI tooltips when available and recipes can be looked up using NEI keybindings when the cursor is over its items.
and @Sangar with OpenComputersljfa said:NoItemRotation 1.1-beta
- It now has a config file
- Created option to disable items bobbing up and down
- Some internal changes to avoid problems
Sangar said:OpenComputers 126.96.36.199
- Added: yes.lua program to OpenOS (hunator).
- Changed: Default power conversion values for RF. Needed adjustment after other mods now natively produce RF.
- Fixed: Improved block rendering a bit, should behave properly with shaders now (thanks a ton to Ivorius for pointers).
- Beta Version 0.5.1
Fixed: Game sometimes crashing when rightcliking a camou block
Fixed: Pistons excepting/absorbing rodfolders from behind
- Beta Version 0.5.0
Added: Sail Parts
Added: Gears (not functional yet but used in recipes)
Added: ConfigOption: sortTab
Added: ConfigOption: sortInRows
Changed: Creative Tab Icon
Changed: The Creative Tab is now sorted id independend
Changed: Piston, Rotator, Rodfolder, Creative Machine and Tool Recipes to include
small gears instead of sticks
Fixed: Saw and Extension Parts not working in other dimension in singleplayer
So basically, here's what happens when you try to run the adware-infested mod installers from bad third party websites. Sorry for making this so long, here's a TL;DW:
• Some of the mod installers bundled up to four different offers for installation
• Browser was hijacked by four browser hijacks just from the installers and a fifth from a bad download from a subsequent search for Minecraft Forge
• Computer refused to shut down correctly in the end (not in the video)
• High network usage - some of the installers are either downloading a bunch of things to your PC, or uploading all your personal files to the web, or both
• Access to stopmodreposts.org blocked in Internet Explorer
• Installed software have extremely intrusive policies
Here's one of the agreements I had to make, in Norwegian. This appears at 12:40 in the video, typed it here so you can copy-paste it into Google Translate to ensure I'm not lying:
"Motta anbefalinger fra venner på alle nettstedene du liker å bruke. Wajam gir deg personlige resultater fra Facebook og Twitter på slike nettsteder som Google, Tripadvisor, Amazom, mm. Brukerdata fra Facebook og Twitter blir brukt av Wajam for å gi deg personlige resultater, basert på hva du søker på. Wajam kan bruke en add-on, lokale proxy, dll, informasjonskapsler, piksler og/eller andre midler for å samle inn din IP-adresse, nettadressene til sider du besøker og annen informasjon, inkludert innholdet av krypterte nettsider for å gi deg personlige søkeresultater og vise deg reklame. Wajam kan beskytte seg fra annen programvare som forsøker å forstyrre den. Du kan velge bort tredjepartsreklame og fjerne Wajam når du har lyst. Finn ut mer. For å be om fjerning eller deaktivering av dette produktet, vennligst kontakt oss på denne elektroniske adresse. Ved å klikke på "Godta", godtar jeg Servicevilkårene og vår Personvernpolitikk og samtykker til installasjon og aktivering av Wajam for alle nettlesere. Vennligst kontakt oss for ytterligere informasjon."
English translation of the above:
Here's a breakdown:
• This software can access all your data on Facebook and Twitter
• This software will hijack your browser.
• This software will intercept ALL your communications...
• ... even ENCRYPTED information, like your financial banking information.
• This inherently means it can steal login information for those sites, so if you log into your bank's website, they can literally steal all your money since your password is intercepted by the proxy installed by the software.
• It uses this information for advertisement purposes.
• In order to remove or deactivate the software, you have to manually e-mail the authors and ask them to do it for you.
We need to fight against this type of malware. Join the fight over at Twitter. Look for the #StopModReposts campaign. Spread the word. This is unacceptable.
*Children are installing these applications unknowingly, thinking they are required to play Minecraft. Little do they know that by doing so, all their login information is essentially sent to evil people trying to make money off them. Your children are being sold for money. Join the fight and take these sites down.*
Stay protected - here's a list of bad sites:
Use our browser add-ons to be warned about these sites as soon you visit them:
For Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop-mod-reposts/dmooeeefhgcabgimjgdjaldjkddeopmp
For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/stop-mod-reposts/
For Opera: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/stop-mod-reposts/
Those textures are beautifulThe in progress version of GregTech, previously labeled 5.08.00, is now labeled 6.00.00. It will still be for 1.7.10, but your save games will not be compatible.
In addition, Greg claims he will be adding RTG pellets composed of multiple elements that experience radioactive decay.
And here's a preview screenshot of meta storage blocks next to the vanilla gold block.