What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
Another update! (Important only if you use Pay2Spawn)
Pay2Spawn allows for string ID's to be used instead of the number ID's V234+ (To see these push F3+H ingame then hover over the item. Else use the importers provided in each reward.)
With this update ALL ID's will be imported as strings. If you are running and older JSON please update it! I will no longer support these old JSON's as the strings are better! (If you need help updating your JSON CONTACT ME ASAP! I will update all your rewards to the new systems if need be.)

Also with this string update all importers and random tags now support strings. Please make sure you run V242+ so all of these features work properly!

Not only where ID's "Replaced" the Item reward was replaced with "Items". This reward has better control over the "Item" reward and more importing features. Item is deprecated and every time you open the window you will see this
DBL6XzG.png

DO NOT be alarmed! The reward will still work but it would be preferred if you update them to the "Items" reward. The same when create new rewards. Remember Items not Item :p

Something else that was added but this can be found in the CFG not the JSON.
If you have any lore (Purple text when hovering over an item) or the item is renamed you can now globally set these values so all items are affected.
Code:
    # A lore applied to all items spawned via p2s. [default: ]
    S:allItemLore <
     >

# A name applied to all items spawned via p2s. [default: ]
    S:allItemName=
Note: Anything in a reward that sets the lore or name will override these settings!

Thats it! Again if you have any issues with the CFG or JSON contact me with the information below or put an issue here! I or someone will respond to you ASAP! Wiki information will be updated to reflect these changes soon(TM).

TL:DR ID's are icky Strings are good. Items not item! Can't figure it out? Find Claycorp for help.

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
Attained Drops - 0.1.2.1
Added Chinese Localizations - thanks Mrkwtkr!

NOTE - config will have to be regenerated, things have been fixed/removed

Fixed Bugs
  • Wrong comment being used in config
  • Wrong name in config
  • While in creative drops are no longer consumed to vitalize soil
Additions
  • Particle effects to bulbs
  • Config option to disable the particle effects as well as the chances of occurrence
Also it's now open source! Attained Drops Github[url="http://"][/URL]

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I Apologize if this has already been mentioned, but!

Journey Map can hook up to your browser via a local-host port and you can even extend that port to view your world on the go!

I already knew that, it's even one of the big reasons I use JourneyMap
if only it was possible to add waypoints through the browser aswell, I often use the browser to check my world to see if I missed some world generation

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
AE-2 Updated to RV-2 Alpha16

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/223794-applied-energistics-2/files/2218204

Improved version checker overall performance - thatsIch

Fixes #376 IO Port now dropping upgrades properly. - thatsIch

Prevent anything but boosters inside WAPs - yueh

Potentially fixes Grid-NPE - yueh

Fixes bug when CPUs are placed near on 0 or 255 - thatsIch

Add oredict entry for pure fluix crystals as crystalPureFluix - thatsIch

AlgorithmX2

Last edited:

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
AE-2 Updated to RV-2 Alpha16

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/223794-applied-energistics-2/files/2218204

Improved version checker overall performance - thatsIch

Fixes #376 IO Port now dropping upgrades properly. - thatsIch

Prevent anything but boosters inside WAPs - yueh

Potentially fixes Grid-NPE - yueh

Fixes bug when CPUs are placed near on 0 or 255 - thatsIch

Add oredict entry for pure fluix crystals as crystalPureFluix - thatsIch

AlgorithmX2
I liked my old, personal format better :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixided

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
Not sure if I should still post updates here so correct me if I should use another channel but here goes:

Just posted a new version of RFTools with the following changelog:

1.30:
  • Improved redstone handling of the logic blocks and other blocks so they work more consistently now.
  • New shield system. Make a shield projector, give it power and then enable the shield in any shape you want by using shield template blocks adjacent to the projector. Fully functional except for the damage system. That still has to be done.
This new shield system is pretty flexible. It can be invisible or mimic an existing block. You can also select what entities can go through the shield and what not. For example, you can make it so that passive mobs can go through the shield but hostile mobs can't. Or you can enable some players to go through your shield but not everyone.

This is the first version of the shield so bugs are of course possible. Let me know if you find any.

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of Applied Energistic's RV2 update, Ender IO's going to crash.
tterrag‏@tterrag1098
For those of you who must ALWAYS HAVE THE LATEST VERSIONS OF EVERYTHING. rv2 support here: http://ci.tterrag.com/job/EnderIO/266

GeoChest with a port to 1.7.10
by Sirwol
Quote from Yelf42»
Great news - both issues are fixed and a couple more I found along the way. I've just posted the 1.7.10 version of the mod (the link is in the top post). This hasn't been nearly as thoroughly tested as the 1.6.4 version, so please let me know if you find any problems and I'll make sure to fix them up quickly! Next stop 1.7.2.

FML 1.8 goodness = http://export.mcpbot.bspk.rs ;)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I should still post updates here so correct me if I should use another channel but here goes:

1.30:
  • Improved redstone handling of the logic blocks and other blocks so they work more consistently now.
  • New shield system. Make a shield projector, give it power and then enable the shield in any shape you want by using shield template blocks adjacent to the projector. Fully functional except for the damage system. That still has to be done.
This new shield system is pretty flexible. It can be invisible or mimic an existing block. You can also select what entities can go through the shield and what not. For example, you can make it so that passive mobs can go through the shield but hostile mobs can't. Or you can enable some players to go through your shield but not everyone.

This is the first version of the shield so bugs are of course possible. Let me know if you find any.
Might want to use the form ;)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

1.30:

next time use this form http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forms/news-update.6/respond
it'll automatically post your post in this topic aswell ;)

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Attention please, Ahem.

To the people who are having a difficulty getting use to this new form thing;
whether it's the looks of the format or trying to understand how it works.

The form is hopefully not in it's final stage yet, it will probably change eventually.

If you want to still post updates but your way, you can.
Cheat the system.

bv0r17J.jpg

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Various TE Updates

http://www.curse.com/users/teamcofh/projects

Redstone Arsenal

Redstone Arsenal was updated to 1.1.0RC1-19 by skyboy, with no changelog provided.

CoFH Core

CoFH Core was updated to 3.0.0B7-35 by skyboy, no changelog provided >.>

Minefactory Reloaded

MFR was updated to 2.8.0RC4-676 by skyboy, and I'll let you guess: No changelog.

Thermal Expansion

TE was updated to 4.0.0B6-16 by skyboy, and once again, no changelog

Authored by Skyboy, the one who doesn't like changelogs either

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Update log 51: Stranded on Changelog island. No food or water.

Better Storage releases since a week ago
Build 118
copygirl released this 10 hours ago

Minecraft 1.7.10
Forge 10.13.0.1187

• Fix cardboard boxes rendering slightly offset when held
  • Update cardboard box contents tooltip, items stack by item name now
  • Fix picking up slimes with a stack of buckets dropping the filled bucket
  • Add cardboardBoxShowContents setting
Build 117
copygirl released this 4 days ago · 8 commits to master since this release

Minecraft 1.7.10
Forge 10.13.0.1187

• Fix ender backpacks replacing blocks on teleport
  • Fix thaumaturge's backpack repairing items with full durability (#255)
  • Fix drinking helmet potion effects not stacking
Build 116
copygirl released this 7 days ago · 12 commits to master since this release

Minecraft 1.7.10
Forge 10.13.0.1187

• Allow cardboard boxes to be dyed
  • Make cardboard boxes keep their custom name when broken
  • Make cardboard boxes reusable a configurable amount of times
  • Fix splitting crate piles consuming nearby crates
  • Rewrite armor stand stuff and add API

Version 1.1.0 - 1.7.10
    • Rewrote quite a bit of code I was unsatisfied with
    • Added mod update detection
    • Added the Lexica Cybernetica, an informational 'book' for this mod
    • Implants now display their installed modules in their toolip
    • Modules now display which implants they can be installed on in their tooltip
    • Added a few more modules. Protection modules that function like their respective enchantmentsAdded some preliminary Achievements
    • Implants are not removed on death. You will still have them equipped when you respawn. The only way to add or remove implants is through the Integration Table
    • Added Mod Gui Factory with some preliminary configs. Hardcore config option that applies penalties if you remove an implant completely. Will be implemented later

INpureCore 1.0.0B7 has been released.
Changelog:

Bug fixes:
Fixed a crash when INpureCore was used in conjunction with the Highlands mod.

Changes:
Deprecated a lot of the original scripting commands. Please use the universal ones. Deprecated functions leave a warning in the log and forward to the new function. The documentation at https://github.com/INpureProjects/INpureCore/wiki is up-to-date for B7.

New:
Added a CreativeTabs library for manipulating the vanilla creative menu. This will be described more in the updated documentation.

edit: I didn't mention it in the official changelog, but I improved NEI.hide again. Give it a go and see if it works on more things properly.
Java 8 compatible! said:

FastLeafDecay
A simple Minecraft mod that speeds up leaf decay after you cut down the wood in a tree. Generally it will only take about five seconds before all leaves are gone.

Known (compatibility) issues
This mod is probably not compatible with RandomThings, as they both modify the leaves block.

Future Updates!

Thaumic Infusion
is now Open-Source!
Updates.png

071b46db31.jpg

Vacuous is back and a whole lot more stable than before. Things are looking up at the moment, I am having no issues with the implementation of effects and thanks to my new system, this block is a tileentity. Meaning other blocks can interact with the inventory ;D

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Various TE Updates

Redstone Arsenal

Redstone Arsenal was updated to 1.1.0RC1-19 by skyboy, with no changelog provided.

CoFH Core

Minefactory Reloaded

MFR was updated to 2.8.0RC4-676 by skyboy, and I'll let you guess: No changelog.

Thermal Expansion

Update log 51: Stranded on Changelog island. No food or water.

Better Storage releases since a week ago

INpureCore 1.0.0B7 has been released.

FastLeafDecay

Future Updates!

Thaumic Infusion
is now Open-Source!
All the updates...ever

Fixided

Jul 29, 2019
Various TE Updates

Redstone Arsenal

CoFH Core

Minefactory Reloaded

Thermal Expansion

Haha, skyboy's changelogs are so funny to read, just like Azanor's.
===================

If you've been watching Direwolf20's Season 7 Let's Play.
He talks about asking CrazyPants to add an Ender Rail.

Vaygrim has a spotlight on it