Railcraft 22.214.171.124 - 09-08-14 - MC: 1.7.10, Forge: 10.13.0.1199+
- NEW: Liquifaction Coal (32000 HU) and Blazing Pyrotheum (64000 HU) can now be used by Boilers.
- CHANGE: Buffed Bleached Bone Brick recipe. Changed recipe to shapeless: 1x Clay Ball + 3x Bomemeal = 1x Bleached Clay, Cook 1x Bleached Clay in Furnace to get 1x Bleached Bone Block.
- FIX: Fix occasional circular code loop in track item code.
- FIX: Fix Backpack crash.
- FIX: The Cart Dispenser and carts in general should be less likely to forget custom Names added by the anvil.
- FIX: Update Steel Anvil to support new Forge Repair events.
- Fixed ConcurrentModificationException sound crash (90% confirmed, if still issues, post in my thread)
New in v2.3.4:
- Updated to 1.7.10
- Fixed grabbing based on configurable block list (fix is in both 1.7.2 and 1.7.10 versions)
-Fixed bug with entity equipment using wrong translation.
-Fixed bug with colours in the harvestability module.
-Fixed bug with the harvestability module and tinkers construct tools.
-Fixed bug that would cause the Pixelmon module to always be loaded.
-Fixed many issues with wawla language files.
-Fixed missing item frame strings in vanilla. entity.ItemFrame.name is set to Item Frame
-Changed enchantment book module to only show information when the player is holding shift.
-Changed harvestability module to include the required tool tier if the tool is not strong enough.
-Added a Beacon module that shows the level and effects of the beacon.
-Added support for Tinkers Construct
--Tinkers construct tools are now recognized by the mod.
--Smelteries show their liquids when player is sneaking.
--Tanks show their liquids.
Looks like stability enhancers or somethin' to me. Would probably hasten my Thaumcraft infrastructure setup quite a bit if so, since I never bother with Infusion until I have a good two stacks worth of candles stabilizing the bloody thing (so many past mistakes/nightmares with that thing). Failing that... dunno, but it involves flowers and an infusion altar! One I like, the other has caused me much grief! WE SHALL SEE.