Enhanced Comparator said:What does it do ?
Well if the block has a comparator input override, it will behave just like the vanilla comparator
Otherwise, if the block is an inventory, It will emit a strength depending on the contents of the inventory behind it, just like a comparator
boni and mDiyo said:Ported to 1.7.10
Remake of the Factorization router and upgrades for 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
Works in a similar way the original router did
Randomly swaps the recipes for everything once per world.
Yet another Double Door Development mod!
- Fixed items not dropping from ores, more new textures.
- Added Insulated Bluestone Wire
- Added Integrated Circuits
- Added Circuit Table (easy way to craft gates)
- New textures for:
- Alloy Furnace
- Block Breaker
- Fix #65: Bluestone power doesn't go through blocks
- Fix #74: Deployer can open GUI from a block opposite to it
- Fix #73: Crash when placing the sortron
- Fix #71: Alloy Furnace Causing Drastic FPS Drop
- Fix #33: Item rendering in Pneumatic Tubes
- Fix #55: Deployers can't place cauldrons/doors/redstone dust/other item blocks
- Fix #60: When using AE2 Quartz Wrenches, the Deployer rotates itself and not it's facing block
Yeah! MFR rubber tree support!New / Changed
- Sounds! (tterrag)
- #804 Grinding ball no longer damaged if recipe is excluded from grinding ball bonuses.
- Added flipper upgrade for Dark Steel boots.
- Added night vision upgrade for Dark Steel helm.
- Added support for MFR rubber trees to farming station.
- #834 GUI Visual Tool Tip Bug
- #837 Fix for Dark Leggings draining RF while stationary
- #848 Ender Fluid Conduit UI Bug
- #853 Incorrect icons for reservoir
- #854 Client crash right clicking fluid tank with item in hand
- #856 invisible light nodes turned to items by running water
- #857 Farming station issues harvesting Cotton from Natura
- Fixed glider behavior when in water.
Unofficial port to 1.7.10
- Fix issue that was come with r34 only in multiplayer. (crash with some blocks on the client side)
- betther flash light algo
- Autominer don't drill when voltage is to low
- Make single usage battery more expensive
- Now you can put tree resin collector on non vanilla tree
- Fix tree resin colector recipe
- Reduct replicator spawn
- Now when you press the mouse rolling well in creative on multiblock block, that don't give you strang item
- Doing some code check to avoid that the mod load world/chunk that are unloaded.
- rework lamp life, Now when you never use it you can always stack itemstack, and they all have a differente start life.
- Fix a incoherncy when swap to world that can be unloaded
- New switch that are off don't propagate the voltage on oposite pin (before it was the case, off course with a very high impedance)
- To show advanced tool tip of item you must press shift
- Buildcraft support
- Fix energy converter receipe
- Now material machines have 4 output slots
- RF support
- Ony fuel bucket return empty bucket in heat furnace
- Reduct resistance of High voltage cable and rise the maximal power of it
- Now Alarm shut down directly when you mute them
- Eln Computer Probe are now compatible with Computer Craft (already compatible with Open Computer)
- Add Power Capacitor/Inductor receipe
- Rework some receipe
- Add if function into signal processor
- Signal processor syntax is added into integrated wiki !
- Now you can't mine blocks with electrical standard items
- Now wiki recipe show the number of item that craft need
- Fix the potential Tessellator crash into GUI
- Lamp socket pop process don't kill enderman and wither
- Add pull down to all switch
- Fix a crash due to mod incompatibilities on neighboured update
You deserve so many likes for finding this mod.New mod Timetraveler mod
I'm new to the forums so I don't know how to do all of the fancy stuff @Fixided can do
Is the plural of Lego really Legos?
That just sounds wrong to me.
Actually, the word for a singular lego isNo. Just no.
It is wrong!
Reika said:Good news:
- Refactoring: 100%
- Item Reference Changes: 100%
- ID Handling changes: 100%
- Wrapper for the now-missing TickHandlers: 100%
- Wrapper for the now-missing PlayerHandlers: 100%
- New Registration System: 100%
- Packet rewrite: 100%
- Access Transformers: 100%
- Resource Pack Handling: 100%
- Sound Engine Rewrite: 100%
- Mod Handling: 30%
Even better, it is only NEI handling (in DragonAPI) that is keeping the smaller mods from being release-ready. This should be easy to fix.
RotaryCraft may run into severe issues with BC, TE3, and other mod APIs.