FTB Mod Dev
- Jul 3, 2013
[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.0
What it does: Most importantly it reduces that awful world gen lag and freezing a lot.
Any more details?New Mod by Player (Dev on IC2 Team) Fastcraft!
[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.0
FastCraft is a small mod which improves the client and server performance significantly without any game play changes.
The mod is optional on both server and client. It doesn't allow or require any configuration, just drop it in your mods folder with Minecraft Forge installed. There may be bugs and the code is somewhat experimental, make backups of your world save while using it.
Redistribution is strictly prohibited, no exceptions.
What it does:
Does it fix the gajillion times of redundant Chunkloading due to a Forge Bug?
-> no, this seems to be mostly due to mod bugs btw.
Does it do Multithreading?
What kind of performance Improvement does it give?
-> no, those are mod bugs
Most importantly it reduces that awful world gen lag and freezing a lot. With the changes to be expected from 1.8 I won't be doing more than those small - but very effective - changes, targeting bottlenecks identified through proper profiling. I'll possibly add more tweaks if I can get data to justify them.
The real question is: is it dyeable?Officially released Mariculture for 1.7.10 now ^_^. Obviously nothing special since I've had it on my jenkins for a while, but yey ^_^. It also includes this guy.
Wearing this hat while fishing will increase the rate at which fish are caught alive rather than raw.
The real question is: is it dyeable?
=====================================What is Ridiculous World? said:Ridiculous World is a new mod to add biomes to Minecraft. My favorite biomes have always been the fantastic and unrealistic ones like Mushroom Island, Deadlands, and Ominous Woods. The aim is to make the world a little more interesting than just a few real-world biomes and trees.
RebelKeithy said:This mod gives you a 18 slot hot bar. By default this is rendered as two rows of 9, but can be changed in the config to be 1 row of 18. The upper slot is taken from your top row of inventory items.
=====================================Pictures!!!!!! In 3D!!! said:Dual Hotbar mode:
Single Hotbar mode:
Here's where the items go to get in the new slots:
=====================================The registry for books is now based on itemstacks, allowing witchery books in the bookbinder again
Officially released Mariculture for 1.7.10 now ^_^. Obviously nothing special since I've had it on my jenkins for a while, but yey ^_^. It also includes this guy.
Yusunoha would agree this needs a changelog said:1.2.3a
• Fix accidentally importing scala instead of java in some places
• Added Blacksmith's Assistant, Autohammers the anvil for you, supply it with hammers and a tank with xp under it.
• Added Fishing Hat, increases the chance of catching fish alive when worn
• Removed Manpowered and Gas Turbines (Temporarily, will return in some in 1.2.4)
• Added Generator, You now construct a row of rotors connected to this generator to generate power from water.
• Purity upgrades now increase how long fuel lasts in the crucible furnace, ethereal upgrade instead now causes it to melt enchanted things to liquid xp instead
• Added Hatchery, Low tech version of incubator, non upgradable 1 egg inserted at a time way of hatching eggs, no power required.
• Increased Incubator defaults mutation modifier to 1.1x
• Added config for advanced sluice tick rate
• Advanced Sluice will generate Pressurised Water faster than the normal sluice now
• Can now smelt Ancient Sand to Heat-Resistant Glass
• Potentially fixed potential null pointer with fish loot
• Changed bait saturation from -100 to -1
• Droplets are now fluid containers, right click them in to tanks instead of melting them
• All droplets will now produce some sort of liquid, all these liquids can be placed in the world with various effects.
• Crafting recipes involving droplets for the most part are removed. Some remained, where I don't mind them being (Most of these are now vat recipes)
• Removed Melting of dirt blocks to Molten Dirt. Makes making clay too easy.
• Readded Debug Food
• Removed Legacy Droplets
• Re-Enabled Casting recipes as default on
• Removed deep sea ravines, water caves and no mineshafts (due to missing forge feature)
• Fixed Bucket Handling
• Fixed Blood Rod not using up blood shards as normal bait
• Fixed potential tooltip crash
• Fixed Oyster Rendering
• Fixed NEI Crucible Handler
If you are updating from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 you will want to have a look at the changelogs for all the 1.7.2 BETAS as well.
Sweet, my pack was missing this, spiced up the world, but still with the bland mobs.Father Toast released an unofficial 1.7.10 version of SpecialAI on Twitter.
He also released Special Mobs 3.0.
Edit: The minecraft forum post:
Sweet, my pack was missing this, spiced up the world, but still with the bland mobs.
Railcraft and Extra Ti C are out for 1.7.10.
There's a reason I haven't been hyping his mod anymore.@SpitefulFox released a download for Ridiculous World 3 days ago....
Wasn't @Succubism all hyped about this?
You're late, sit in the corner and think about what you've done. Don't be late again.