What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I think the trick people use is using the Refinery+ which can be enchanted to DRAMATICALLY reduce power consumption, which will put you in the profit for the process.
I use engineers toolbox and the refinery socket, refines for half price, but can only work on one fluid per machine.

Reactions: null123

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Lakes happen too frequently in an ATG world. And dunes/desert. I would post a pic of my world save, but it's taking too long... 4300x3600 or something.
Magical essence seeds can drop from grass.
Horses are a great way to explore in the early game.
TC hilltop stones are especially frequent in ATG worlds; I have a couple of portal guns, ender-lily seeds, and a division sigil already.

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
I learned that a healing spell from AM2 is like the best thing ever when you are doing blood magic.

Pfft try the healing potions from Xeno's combined with vanilla Instant Health Regen via MFR auto-brewer automated with AE/Translocators stocked into an ender chest next to the blood altar...

Cross mod interaction FTW

Also a lever, rednet cable and EU drum to store blood and pump back into altar when needed for big crafts..

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Horses are a great way to explore in the early game.
southpark1002131280jpg-883e07_400w.jpg

What is Minecraft and how do you tame a horse in it?

Seriously, I've never done it before :D

Bleualtair

Jul 29, 2019
The shock focus is very very effective on bosses, mostly the ender dragon. even with harcore ender expansion. it still wrecks through the dragon.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Pfft try the healing potions from Xeno's combined with vanilla Instant Health Regen via MFR auto-brewer automated with AE/Translocators stocked into an ender chest next to the blood altar...

Cross mod interaction FTW

Also a lever, rednet cable and EU drum to store blood and pump back into altar when needed for big crafts..
My RotaryCraft system makes yours look weak. Except for the XU Drum bit. Then it's my AE Network with fluid storage.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
That was a great little episode.

They did take just a few liberties with the game.

Still, given the "one week production schedule", I'm surprised that they were able to get all that specialized / extra animation done for it.

Hey, maybe the south park guys can help with the minecraft movie script?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
That was a great little episode.

They did take just a few liberties with the game.

Still, given the "one week production schedule", I'm surprised that they were able to get all that specialized / extra animation done for it.

Hey, maybe the south park guys can help with the minecraft movie script?
Would actually be a much better movie.

Reactions: null123 and YX33A

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
There's going to be a minecraft movie?

If the studio doesn't get griefed to bollocks, i'll be very disappointed.

"So let me get this straight, the suspect is a 6 feet tall pixellated shrub monster carrying an illegal supply of gunpowder? Tell me, have you had a C.A.T. scan recently?"

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
There's going to be a minecraft movie?

If the studio doesn't get griefed to bollocks, i'll be very disappointed.

"So let me get this straight, the suspect is a 6 feet tall pixellated shrub monster carrying an illegal supply of gunpowder? Tell me, have you had a C.A.T. scan recently?"
Last I heard it's about the quest for the modding API.
And that "Shrub Monster" is actually "Peat Moss Monster", and he isn't carrying gunpowder, he basically is gunpowder. He wanted to make babies with everyone in the room, and he did with a few of them. Did you burn the bodies like I suggested? Fungi love dead bodies and the "Creeper" is a big ass fungal bomb with ambulatory skills and reproductive urges that require he find a room full of people and explode.