What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

Citron

Almost! It's 1.9
upload_2018-8-15_11-18-55.png

It's useful to get some Grass Block without Silk Touch :þ

Edit : Oh, getting Grass Block was the topic.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Okay, not so cool thing...

My bags were full while mining, and I thought I would use my /danknull to store Vis crystals from Thaumcraft... Turned every single one I had into Aqua crystals...

I guess I forgot that Vis crystals are a bit funny when it comes to meta data... /sigh...

Reactions: ICountFrom0

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Okay, not so cool thing...

My bags were full while mining, and I thought I would use my /danknull to store Vis crystals from Thaumcraft... Turned every single one I had into Aqua crystals...

I guess I forgot that Vis crystals are a bit funny when it comes to meta data... /sigh...
So, not cool, BUT...

If you're short of one type of crystal, and you want more, then as long as you've got 1 that could be a way of doing so? Use a cheap /danknull, and place the crystal you want more of in there, then chuck a bunch you have loads of on the floor and pick them up?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, not cool, BUT...

If you're short of one type of crystal, and you want more, then as long as you've got 1 that could be a way of doing so? Use a cheap /danknull, and place the crystal you want more of in there, then chuck a bunch you have loads of on the floor and pick them up?
Unless the aqua crystal is the "default" crystal in the absence of some critical meta or nbt tag.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Agreed... I always knew Thaumcraft Vis was a bit different. Even trying to store them in JABBA barrels back in the day caused interesting outcomes. If I remember correctly you had to use an upgraded filing cabinet to keep large quantities 8ntill you got into AE

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
S

SomeRandomPetey

Apparently Uranium from IC2 can be used as Yellorium and vice versa...