What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I also discovered the mystcraft villager is trying to cheat a man with a very large sword and a safari net.

35aa6408369df81e0a88892eb8938bef.jpg

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using tap a talk on the phone rather than using the laptop. I really can't do anything else while the craft is running lol

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Really? A photo makes you want to be violent? That seems to be a strange thing to be irritated by.
I would personally probably rather be dead than caught taking a picture of a monitor and posting it on the internet :p

Unless there was something actually wrong with the monitor and I had to convey that in a picture. Done that once :p

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Well the other benefit of using the phone is the tap a talk program allows editing which I can't get with screen shots.

But hey if that makes all of you uncomfortable...

I guess I could report to descriptive prose.

"The cobblestone land lay grey before me. Rough under my feet, I walk wearily through the land."

I mean cause I'm not really good at that either rofl.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I'm using tap a talk on the phone rather than using the laptop. I really can't do anything else while the craft is running lol
If it is the switching back and forth between MC full screen mode that bothers you, you can just use windowed mode. I am due to always looking up wikies and this forum.

Well the other benefit of using the phone is the tap a talk program allows editing which I can't get with screen shots.
If you upload SSs to something like Imgur, then it have inbuilt editing features that are quite good and have a very broad pallet of tools for a web based editor.

Example:
YSRh25Z.png

Reactions: Strikingwolf

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
There I had to shut it down to post it but here's an actual screen shot.

dc5a59a44773fcbe85038c6f678906f5.jpg
You take screenshots in minecraft by pressing F2. You can with advantage press F1 first since that will hide the GUI(hotbar, minimap, waypoints, etc.). Your screenshots are then saved to a folder where you installed FTB. Look in the "modpackname\minecraft\screenshots".

Make an account on one of the many free image uploading sites. I like Imgur myself, but there are many others. Upload the screenshots from the above mentioned destination. Get the url and then post it here(either get the forum embedded url directly if it offers that or use the insert image button at the top when writing a post/reply here on the forum).

Reactions: Strikingwolf

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
Rhn that is like a tone of work. When I can just one click. Is it the lamp reflection on the screen that bugs you?

That's just way too many steps. I'm not a "graphic artist" or web caster or any type of professional computer type person. I think it's something you're just going to have to over look.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You take screenshots in minecraft by pressing F2. You can with advantage press F1 first since that will hide the GUI(hotbar, minimap, waypoints, etc.). Your screenshots are then saved to a folder where you installed FTB. Look in the "modpackname\minecraft\screenshots".

Make an account on one of the many free image uploading sites. I like Imgur myself, but there are many others. Upload the screenshots from the above mentioned destination. Get the url and then post it here(either get the forum embedded url directly if it offers that or use the insert image button at the top when writing a post/reply here on the forum).
For images under 1mb, you can just drag and drop them into these posts directly :p

And while some F2 screenshots get above that limit, they're easy to convert to more compressed filetype (just open them in MS Paint, resave them as jpg or gif, and then drag and drop that instead)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Rhn that is like a tone of work. When I can just one click. Is it the lamp reflection on the screen that bugs you?

That's just way too many steps. I'm not a "graphic artist" or web caster or any type of professional computer type person. I think it's something you're just going to have to over look.
It will just forever be one of those things that people go "Aargrrhh!! dont do that!" over. Like Vertical Video Syndrome.