What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire @Padfoote to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire @Padfoote to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.

Umm, where's my steak? :p

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
It should be Lord Eyamaz :p
remember the thread

Reactions: ThomazM

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I discovered that a Soul Shards Reborn tier 5 shard is crazy fast.
Yet another asset in my quest to the Archmage's blood orb.
I made it a zombie spawner by the way, so now I am both metaphorically and literally swimming in rotten flesh.

And now, to find a silverwood. D=

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
impossible :p
I am relentless in making sure of my grammar and spelling.

And of others'.

You forgot to capitalize the "i" in "impossible" and you didn't end your sentence with a period! Die, heathen! Come, my minions!
*fluffy bunny minions begin to rain (reign?) furiously*
No, not those minions! Send in the clay soldiers; they shall deal with my oppressors.
*clay soldiers do not begin to move in, as they are made of clay and therefore incapable of self-locomotion*
... fine. Golems, then.
*golems initiate a revolution, causing rivers to run red with pig iron and the sky to fall at their feet*

Reactions: rdemay91 and YX33A