What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
images

Keep this up and I'll make you a well-known member

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I learned that... members on this forum, and specifically this topic, are crazy.
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

No, really though: Blood Magic is plusgood. Soul Shards Reborn is plusgood. These two mods together are doubleplusgood.
(Obscure literature reference time!)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Today, I learned that... members on this forum, and specifically this topic, are crazy.

No, really though: Blood Magic is plusgood. Soul Shards Reborn is plusgood. These two mods together are doubleplusgood.
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy series and 1984 by George Orwell ;)

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
is it wrong that i'm aroused by this?
THE HELL[DOUBLEPOST=1402041667][/DOUBLEPOST]

"Obscure"

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

Are those books really obscure? They've both been adapted into multiple mediums fairly successfully and pretty much every geek* I know has read them.

*Not calling them geeky books - they're just typically the only type of people I know that have all read them.

Reactions: YX33A

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Are those books really obscure? They've both been adapted into multiple mediums fairly successfully and pretty much every geek* I know has read them.

*Not calling them geeky books - they're just typically the only type of people I know that have all read them.
The key word there is geek.

Actually, 1984 was part of my literature course this year. It's just that these books don't seem to be as widely known as others, so I wasn't sure who would get the point.
/humorAtttempt

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
George Orwell's work is pretty much embedded in popular culture these days.

So much so that "Four legs good, two legs bad" is practically my personal sexual mantra.

OH wait, did I say that out loud?
Why just why
*@malicious_bloke explains*
umm okay then
*whistles*[DOUBLEPOST=1402076114][/DOUBLEPOST]
You, i like you. I will kill you last.
Umm
the people are so strange

Reactions: ThomazM