What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
The new titles, and achievements, and that I went from being merely well-known to being a overachiever with one forum update, and it'll take new ranks to go higher still.
Meh over-achiever. I'm popular! :p

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Meh over-achiever. I'm popular! :p

DEE_ROSCIOLI_and_AMANDA_JANE_COOPER_as_Elphaba_and_Glinda.jpg

Ooooh, me too

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Found out that one of the new trophies requires a 50% likes to post ratio...
:<
Not getting that one...
Hmm yeah honestly its cool and all to have those kind of trophies. Just hope they don't influence people to not post places where they are unlikely to get likes. For example hope people don't stop helping people out with "newbie" problems which seem to rarely throw off likes.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Utilities Trading Post... thanks to a redditor, and thanks to google search. My nightmare of trying to fabricate some sort of semi-automatic villager trading system (to get proven frames for my bees) just got a LOT easier. :D

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Utilities Trading Post... thanks to a redditor, and thanks to google search. My nightmare of trying to fabricate some sort of semi-automatic villager trading system (to get proven frames for my bees) just got a LOT easier. :D
What?
You can auto trade with trading posts? YES.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
What?
You can auto trade with trading posts? YES.

There are other reddit posts with more detailed coding info for this specific subject, but (a) I didn't copy the links because I don't know computercraft at all yet, and (b) the posts were all 9 months old and I generally consider that "too old" in the FTB world. As usual, I just discovered today something that has been out for at least those 9 months, but better late to the party than never, eh?

Found one: http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/1l0auc/so_have_anyone_automated_the_extra_utilities/

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Hmm yeah honestly its cool and all to have those kind of trophies. Just hope they don't influence people to not post places where they are unlikely to get likes. For example hope people don't stop helping people out with "newbie" problems which seem to rarely throw off likes.

Heh. Just mix occasional profundity in with a slew of irrelevant witticisms and the like button seems to automate itself :)

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
that 169 redpower lamps in a 13x13 square where half are flashing every second and the other half every 2 seconds is more then enough to lag out a computer with a 2gb gtx 770/680, an i5 4670k, and 8 gbs or ram. messing with smooth lighting fixed it, RAVE ROOM IS A GO

Last edited:
Reactions: rhn