What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I guess SpitefulFox got the memo about how Thaumcraft is better then a lot of mods. After all, Tech mods are like sex. Thaumcraft is like BDSM. Same deal, you get laid, but you do it with style~!
And sometimes it's painful, but you come out the other side going it's worth it d:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. No idea whatsoever, none at all.
Indeed. No idea whatsoever.
tumblr_m6x1gyWGQa1ro108ro1_400.gif

Reactions: casilleroatr

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
a few weeks ago, I read about a method that making an exact copy of the open blocks luggage is still possible. (the luggage is a chest that follows you everywhere)
Yeah, but that's a little different

(I had actually forgotten about that one, yes you can auto-spawn to duplicate to your will)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I stumbled across a Roguelike dungeon full of netherwort and spawners today, including a creeper spawner, which is something i've never found in the overworld before (I don't think vanilla worldgen produces creeper dungeons).

So now I have automated production of lilypads, glowstone (both from magical crops), gunpowder, bonemeal (skelly and creeper spawners in my mob grinder) and netherwort.

Infinite lilypad of fertility spam :D

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I found that deaths armor (from witchery) is epic however the hand thing is anything but from what I have seen all it does is a AOE damage of 3 however if you are low on hunger it "sky rockets" to 5 costing you A TON of hunger every few secs

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica 2 dig spells destroy Extra Utilities drums instead of mining them.

Also, i've discovered a new goal: Fill a Deep Storage Unit full of Lava filled Drums.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica 2 dig spells destroy Extra Utilities drums instead of mining them.

Also, i've discovered a new goal: Fill a Deep Storage Unit full of Lava filled Drums.
Christ how much would that be? 256 x a million, right?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
One of the X:COM Enemy Known/Within kill quotes, namely for the stun gun, so not really a kill quote but a "naptime" quote, is "1.21 Gigawats, baby!" and I felt a small part of me die because I haven't see those movies in so long, yet I still want my hoverboard.

Reactions: christhereaper

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
I found that the death scythe is actually cool... I also found the tuburous jetpack from simply jetpacks has a HILARIOUS effect ie exploding shortly after launch