What cool little thing have you discovered today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
either terrifying then cool but what is going on here?!?
or if it is not done prosesing you should be able to download it from here

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
nope, pipes that connected to the enderchest from the player that placed them.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
What about tesseracts? #justSaiyan
I hadn't had an auto crafter then and I needed the first few tesseracts for stuff.

Now I'm probably going to AE2 everything (including the tree farm) with tesseracts once my enderminer get's it well deserved upgrade.

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
it does, but it's kind of annoying to use though

How is it annoying to use? Is it because it uses an ender chest? Cause that's the part I dislike. Outside of that, it offers me a lot of function in making my base tidy. I make 2 put them down next to each other, add the upgrades and sync them with the fork. I move them with the dolly... and easy peasy lemon squeezey :p

Reactions: PierceSG

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
How is it annoying to use? Is it because it uses an ender chest? Cause that's the part I dislike. Outside of that, it offers me a lot of function in making my base tidy. I make 2 put them down next to each other, add the upgrades and sync them with the fork. I move them with the dolly... and easy peasy lemon squeezey :p

that's the annoying part, you first need to link them together with the exact same upgrades and nothing in the inventory before you can actually link them.
I'd rather like it if you could add the ender upgrade on an existing barrel with other upgrades and content, and by hitting it with the fork the fork registers which upgrades are installed.
you could then hit the fork on an empty barrel with no upgrades with the required upgrades in your inventory, and it'll automatically apply all those upgrades and link the barrel with the other barrel.

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
You can rename a Thaumcraft wand focus in an anvil, and when you hover over it in the wand focus selector it'll show the new name. Never had a reason to try this before, but I think I want a couple variants of the upgraded shock focus, and this makes telling which is which much easier.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
You can rename a Thaumcraft wand focus in an anvil, and when you hover over it in the wand focus selector it'll show the new name. Never had a reason to try this before, but I think I want a couple variants of the upgraded shock focus, and this makes telling which is which much easier.
Ooh yeah I also make wand variants and this will be very useful.