Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I will also vote for chbachman. Just read all his posts so far and you will see he only ever posts one thing per day with one exception where he was defending his accusations

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
If I am not mistaken, there are 10 of us left, and four nights have passed. That means, the rabid wolf/ves could have converted up to 3/7 of us and still be out there...

I'll vote in the morning when I have a better sence of judgement and am not mega-tired :)

C

chbachman

I'm sorry. Honestly this game is pretty boring for me. I got a villager role. I literally have nothing to do except vote, which I do. I have been trying to set up some private convos with people that I know are innocent, but every night they die, only one person is most likely innocent, and he is the only one in the convo. I am still trying to do things behind the scenes.

However the reason I have been quiet, is because you guys say my opinions on the matter before I even get to it. Yesterday my opinions were covered by sorazodias rebuttal before I even got to post it. Every time I would post something else, somebody else said it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Look, I'm sorry if this bores you, but hey, not everyone can have a powered roles, some people each game just have to suck it up and deal with it. Everyone gas to do it at one point.
Umm... You just confirmed with us that he was a villager. Why? I mean it will help us narrow down targets but it ruins the game just that little bit. It's not like the villagers were going to have much trouble picking off the rest...

I remove my vote

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well, any other theories on people?

016Nojr has my suspicions at the moment. He's been quiet, apart from votes, all game. The votes he has made have either been straight-up anti-smite, or safe enough that it may as we'll be anti-smite. I've also caught him "engaged in conversation" at various points in the game.

I'd love to hear his thoughts on this, actually. @016Nojr?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Nojr just PM'd me telling me who he thinks is wolves and I am fairly certain neither of them are... I'm thinking the same as Shazam here

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the first part is kinda suspicious but the convo bit makes more sense.

Vote Nojr

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
VikeStep, goreae, jus2beast, Staxed, 016nojr, Exedra, chbachman, picapi_, shazam08, Elec

Here's a list of everyone left, since the OP is outdated.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Nojr just PM'd me telling me who he thinks is wolves and I am fairly certain neither of them are... I'm thinking the same as Shazam here

Interesting! Thank you for helping the cause, Vike.

You know what's even more interesting? 016Nojr hasn't logged on since 4:48 PM EST, over an hour before he "just" PM'd you. Convenient that such condemning evidence appeared right after he was accused, eh?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OK he PM'd me an hour ago. Let me find the exact time he messaged me

Edit: 2 hours and 9 minutes ago from this post

I was trying to make sense of it and finally found an Avenue to tell you guys when Shazam brought it up. Might explain the engaged in conversation you saw from him

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I trust vikestep. He was one of the guys who started the lynching of soraZodia if you remember. In fact, he was the first to vote for sora besides RJS. Why would a wolf be so eager to lynch a fellow wolf?