Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote 016Nojr

For all of you saying that goreae, chbachman, etc are proven innocent: Don't hold on to that. We have a rabid wolf, remember? No one is exempt from suspicion.

Reactions: goreae

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
  • 016Nojr (9)- goreae, Vikestep, Exedra, Jus2beast, chbachman, picapi_, Elec332, Staxed, Shazam08
  • Not voted (1)- 016Nojr

Day's over. Awaiting the recap and my death by wolves.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
And so, was 016nojr led to the cliff, to be shoved brutally off by those gathered. But on the way down, he was struck by a lightning bolt.
Kill steal bitch!
But his death was not the only one, as per the norm. Shazam was found, his organs ripped out all over the room in which he stayed. In his pockets were found scraps of paper, which he must have used for extra votes. He was the barkeep.
Written in blood, were the words:

WE WIN

The wolves now outnumber the living, due to the conversion of chbachman.

Good game, chaps, the wolves take this round!

Over to you, @Mevansuto !

Reactions: trajing

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I told you guys, i thought chbachman was a wolf xD If he was lynched the game would still go on

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Well you have done my dear friends, but more is to come, do not fear, but do not hide. *fades away*

In other words, good game!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
May outsider scum now contribute to the thread once the game is done?

Wanted to mention that the game looked fun and well organized. I too am hoping for a role reveal, I'm have a hard time tracking everyone's motivations (particularly Vike's)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
GG guys!

As already revealed, I was a villager. I'm especially interested in 016Nojr's role, as he was the mystery individual that RealSketch and I were both highly suspicious of.

Reactions: RealSketch