Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE.

Roles:
Good:

All wolves must die for them to win

Villager - no powers

Seer - chooses one player each night to scan for good or evil

Bodyguard - chooses one player each night. If that player is attacked, they instead die

Jester - chooses one person to distract each night. They cannot do anything that night, except vote to lynch. If they’re a wolf, the Jester is killed, but they cannot kill anyone else that night.

Bar keep - can put in an extra vote every night, told to the GM

Hunter - picks someone who will be killed when they die

Evil:

Wolf - votes on who to kill each day

Young wolf - must mention wolf in every post they make

Sorcerer - can scan one player each day, to see what role they have

Rabid wolf - picks someone to convert each day, if they are powered though, then depending on the role something different will happen, e.g. death, revealing, etc.

Other:

Bard - if they are alive when the villagers win, then the bard wins instead

Rules:

Standard werewolf rules, really:

No posting copy-pastes / pictures of conversations in private conversation OR in the thread.

Keep ghosting to a minimum

RP for at least the first day, if not more

If you don’t vote for a day, I’ll smite you very hard in the face

Signed up:

1)picapi_
2)Vikestep
3)Exedra
4)Jus2beast
5)Shazam
6)Strikingwolf - SMITTEN
7)Chbachman
8)RJS
9)Elec332
10)Trajing - SHOT
11)Qazplm - SMITTEN
12)Goreae
13)Realsketch
14)Gideonseymour - EATEN
15)Sorazodia
16)Nobody...<.< >.> - LYNCHED
17)Mevansuto - SMITTEN
18)Skeletonpunk - EATEN

19)016nojr
20)Seiya
21)Dwappo - LYNCHED
22)Staxed

Please do not post until your role has been told to you, and ensure you RP today.

Last edited:

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I've just moved into this town, and someone asked me to come here for a meeting. Why do I need to be here?

(PM recevied)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Guys, slight problem:

There's one person that I can't PM for some reason. If you have signed up already, and you have yet to receive a PM, then you are a villager. I will be finding out why I can't do this.

You know who you are.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone! I've just moved into this town, and someone asked me to come here for a meeting. Why do I need to be here?

(PM recevied)
We believe there's wolves on the loose, we need to kill them before they kills us.
Anyway, I haven't spotted anybody acting suspicious, so I'm voting nobody. Locked.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I haven't seen any wolves doing anything as of yet. I suppose for now we'll just have to lock vote nobody. However, if the wolves start killing people...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kill-Joy

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
trajing woke up, early for once. He yawned and went down to the tavern to look for suspicious activity. But for now, he would have to vote. There was only one person that he could be sure had done it. Nobody.
Vote and lock Nobody.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Just stopping by to see the statue of Dankey Kang. Though I feel if I leave this city I will be ambushed by these rumored wolves. For now I vote nobody and lock

Reactions: buggirlexpres

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
It seems all of you are voting for nobody, I've not seen anyone here before, so I'd better do the same.

Vote Noone.

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Staxed woke up from a long night of scary dreams. For some strange reason he dreampt about huge, beastly dogs chasing him down and tearing his throat from his neck. Maybe it was too many horror stories, or maybe it was the half-cooked squirrel he ate for dinner...either way...waking up in the midst of a voting session seemed a bit strange to him.

"Well, I guess I'll just vote for nobody!...err...what's going on?"

(don't forget to add me to the list J) :)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
It seems all of you are voting for nobody, I've not seen anyone here before, so I'd better do the same.

{Vote Noone.}

(IDK how to bold in tapatalk, so unless anyone else knows, anything within {This kind of brackets} should be bold.)
Use [b][/b].

Reactions: picapi_

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Lock Nobody

Hi guys my name is Jus2Beast, Ive been living here for about 20 years trying and I work as a carpenter! I have a pet chicken named Rawr. ( He is VERY scary, please if you see him DO NOT TAUNT OR APPROACH IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE )

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Man, it was not worth climbing out of bed this morning, being crushed on the Tube just for this meeting. Werewolves, really?

Ah well, I've seen nobody being suspicious, so I guess I have to vote nobody, locked

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, 21 people? If our town was an American citizen, it could enlist in the army and legally drink. I'm impressed.

Also vote Nobody 2.0 and lock, because we need some kind of test dummy for the gallows.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
As i was looking around at the place i just moved into i spoke with some guys, and nobody said: What are you doing here coward!?!

Since nobody was so bad to me i'll lock my vote for nobody

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I smell a wolf! And his name is Nobody

I lock nobody

On a side note. The_j should post what time midnight is in relation to GMT in the op. Need to figure out whether I need to vote in the morning or afternoon.

Reactions: 016Nojr