Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Here are a list of roles that I know of
Exedra: Rabid Wolf
VikeStep: Werewolf
Elec332: Converted Wolf (was villager)
Chbachman: Converted Wolf (was villager)
Nojr: Villager
Goreae: Bard
Shazam08: Barkeep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you guys learn to never ever admit you are a plain powerless villager in a Werewolf thread. 3 people did that who we ended up converting although we were lucky first day with Elec I think. The other two we converted were Sora and chbachman. We were also thinking of converting RJS but we weren't 100% sure he was telling the truth. So yeah there you go

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Goreae, what did I tell you :) I suspected @VikeStep and @Exedra but it was too late and I had no real evidence. Well played.
Should've spoke up :p my strategy got a little sloppy near the end. Also goreae the reason I lead the lynching of Sora was I knew as soon as I saw RJS's post he was doomed with no way of getting out. No point fighting it.

Hopefully this answers your question @Pyure. Also this is why in other games we capped how many people a Werewolf could convert

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I took a gamble with that post. I wanted to lock the vote because I felt that an unlocked vote wouldn't have the same impact, but at the same time, it could be taken as me trying every means to manipulate you. I figured it was an unusual enough gambit to work though

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I took a gamble with that post. I wanted to lock the vote because I felt that an unlocked vote wouldn't have the same impact, but at the same time, it could be taken as me trying every means to manipulate you. I figured it was an unusual enough gambit to work though
Oh yeah you played really well this game. That's why we killed you.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Should've spoke up :p my strategy got a little sloppy near the end. Also goreae the reason I lead the lynching of Sora was I knew as soon as I saw RJS's post he was doomed with no way of getting out. No point fighting it.

Hopefully this answers your question @Pyure. Also this is why in other games we capped how many people a Werewolf could convert
I'm trying to find the rules governing wolf conversion, can anyone direct me?

I'd been using the breakdown here {first spoiler} to follow the games (no conversion mentioned)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to find the rules governing wolf conversion, can anyone direct me?

I'd been using the breakdown here {first spoiler} to follow the games (no conversion mentioned)
Check the OP of this thread we are in now for the roles used in this game. Other games only allowed one conversion but we could take many.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Check the OP of this thread we are in now for the roles used in this game. Other games only allowed one conversion but we could take many.
Essentially the same rule in this thread ("convert" instead of "infect" used)
Does a converted wolf know he's converted? does he join the wolves and win if the wolves win?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019

It was too late as I said, and I feared being lynched the next day,

What suspicions have you found? Im thinking Exedra/Vikestep, unless you can prove to me otherwise. I have no power so yeah. Pretty boring game :s

What I said to goreae

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Essentially the same rule in this thread ("convert" instead of "infect" used)
Does a converted wolf know he's converted? does he join the wolves and win if the wolves win?
Yes a converted/infected wolf joins the Werewolf convo and strategises with us. They also win with us too

Reactions: Pyure

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well thank you for being so kind as to murder me in my first game, it means a lot :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
ARGH! I was suspicious of Vike and goreae, but didn't have any real proof to accuse them. Was the story of Nojr's PM fabricated?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
1)picapi_ Villager

2)Vikestep Wolf

3)Exedra Rabid Wolf

4)Jus2beast Villager

5)Shazam Bar Keep EATENv

6)Strikingwolf Teen Wolf SMITTEN

7)Chbachman Villager /converted wolf

8)RJS Villager EATEN

9)Elec332 Villager/Converted Wolf

10)Trajing Sorcerer LYNCHED

11)Qazplm Bodyguard SMITTEN

12)Goreae Bard

13)Realsketch Jester EATEN

14)Gideonseymour Hunter EATEN

15)Sorazodia Villager/Converted Wolf LYNCHED

16)Nobody...<.< >.> LYNCHED

17)Mevansuto Seer SMITTEN

18)Skeletonpunk Seer EATEN

19)016nojr Villager LYNCHED

20)Seiya Villager SMITTEN

21)Dwappo Hunter LYNCHED

22)Staxed Villager

And no, the PM was real.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Well thank you for being so kind as to murder me in my first game, it means a lot :p
No problem :p[DOUBLEPOST=1407786413][/DOUBLEPOST]
1)picapi_ Villager

2)Vikestep Wolf

3)Exedra Rabid Wolf

4)Jus2beast Villager

5)Shazam Bar Keep EATENv

6)Strikingwolf Teen Wolf SMITTEN

7)Chbachman Villager /converted wolf

8)RJS Villager EATEN

9)Elec332 Villager/Converted Wolf

10)Trajing Sorcerer LYNCHED

11)Qazplm Bodyguard SMITTEN