Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't believe ask me any question (except role, too early for that). I will answer it. Nojr told me he suspected chbachman and goreae as a wolf. I am certain chbachman isn't and quite sure about goreae being innocent. However I must say that he did this before chbachman was proven a villager. So there is still a chance Nojr is innocent too. Either way I don't think there are many wolves left since we already lynched 3 and the only other people who said they were a villager are dead (for rabid wolf).

Reactions: RealSketch

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
...and the only other people who said they were a villager are dead (for rabid wolf).
The self-admitted ones are dead, sure. But have you considered the villagers that had their roles revealed by someone else?
I can vouch for him. He's definitely the seer.
He sent you a message?[DOUBLEPOST=1407519772][/DOUBLEPOST]18 minutes for anyone not voted btw.
yeah I did, he requested I told none his role, though I was confused since it wasn't that important

C

chbachman

However I must say that he did this before chbachman was proven a villager. .

I didn't mean to get revealed, sorry about that guys. On another note, the j, I wasn't complaining that I got a non powered role, or bashing your game, I was just defending my lack of posts, because i don't get leads. Sorry if it seemed like I was bashing you or your game in any way.

Reactions: Jus2beast

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Okay that was a lot to read but I think I vote nojr is where to point however I do have my suspicions of another person... Keeping it quiet for now

Last edited:

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I think goreae and chbachman are wolves. You do also think that chbachman is a wolf
[DOUBLEPOST=1407721744][/DOUBLEPOST]oh crap, just saw the post from the_j earlier remove my vote for chbachman

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I think goreae and chbachman are wolves. You do also think that chbachman is a wolf
[DOUBLEPOST=1407721744][/DOUBLEPOST]oh crap, just saw the post from the_j earlier remove my vote for chbachman
That and I was confirmed innocent by a seer. Why would you think me a wolf?

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
That and I was confirmed innocent by a seer. Why would you think me a wolf?

If you are confirmed by a seer i will pull my suspicion back[DOUBLEPOST=1407723833][/DOUBLEPOST]I will probably be lynched anyways if nobody saves me :(

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
016Nojr has my suspicions at the moment. He's been quiet, apart from votes, all game. The votes he has made have either been straight-up anti-smite, or safe enough that it may as we'll be anti-smite. I've also caught him "engaged in conversation" at various points in the game.

I'd love to hear his thoughts on this, actually. @016Nojr?

Yes i like to take part in some convo's. I have been anti-smiting until the_j forbidden it, except the first day. Why you really suspicius on me? Because i voted chbachman?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i like to take part in some convo's. I have been anti-smiting until the_j forbidden it, except the first day. Why you really suspicius on me? Because i voted chbachman?
Anti-smite isn't banned though... I thought it got removed from the ban list?

Reactions: the_j485

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
yes I thought chbachman was a wolf before he was cleared as did you. but the fact you pm'd me who you thought was suspicious combined with shazam08 suspecting you is the best lead we have got right now.

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Nojr, you accused 2 people, one guranteed innocent, and one seered to be innocent. I'm sorry, but I can't really not say Vote Nojr, unless you have a way to prove it was a mistake.e

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Nojr has voted for 2 people proven to be innocent.
As I cannot find any proof he ISNT a wolf, I vote Nojr

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I saw the posts for them being proven innocent after i posted and pm'd Vike.

Yes i did a mistake, but if you have no better leads go ahead and kill me

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I vote Nojr as well, even though I'm way late...but since J never posted yesterday I figured I'd give it a shot :)