Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well then that's just a mixture of bad strategy and bad luck. Plenty of others have had perfectly similarly reasonable reasons not to have been able to vote. What makes you special?

film2.jpg

The power of Christ compels you! Begone!

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't have any reasons to vote then. I don't want to vote someone randomly and just get hated for random voting if you know what I am trying to say. Hence I voted someone where my vote will not even make a difference.
This is the reason I always vote for someone in the beginning of a day.

Reactions: the_j485

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
It had been six nights since the group was locked in, and everyone was a little stressed and edgy. They decided to finish the job from the night before and lynch Sorazodia. As he swayed on the end of the rope, conveniently placed tarot cards and constellation maps fell out of his cloak. He was the Mystic.

Another freak lightning storm sprang up around the mansion. This time, its target was the then-silent Jus2beast. It was a miracle, he lived! Unfortunately for Jus2beast, his bit of toughness had already been used last night when he was attacked by wolves. So... He died. Electrically. His last words were "Long live the cult!", showing him to be the Fanatic.

Poor, poor Vikestep has been targeted since he first walked in the mansion. Voodoo, mystics, werewolves, they all came after him. What was that, you say? Wolves haven't attacked him yet? Let's change that tonight. Werewolves attack Vikestep, but he survives miraculously.

Hooray! Vikestep lives! Well... not quite. The mark on his forehead suddenly flashed red, and in that flash his life slipped away. He was the Seer.

Night Six Summary
  • Sorazodia was lynched. He was the Mystic.
  • Jus2beast was smited for not voting. He was the Fanatic.
  • Vikestep was attacked by wolves, then killed by the Voodooist. He was the Seer.
[DOUBLEPOST=1402496267][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it alright if I just try to contribute, y'know? Not just ghosting going Wooo and all that, but trying to help with upkeep of etiquette, rules and such?

Oh, you're applying for minion status? Sure!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Oh, you're applying for minion status? Sure!
Well, as creator of the etiquette rules list and such (though I certainly do not take full credit for our developing of them here in FTB forums), I like to ensure they continue to be observed, along with each GM's rules.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, poop. 2 cultists down and no wolves this night. Gonna have to think about this one.

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok, I'll vote too just in case. Just2Beast voted traijing, now sure why but I guess I'll vote just in case.
vote Traijing

C

chbachman

So as not to get smited, I vote Mevusanto

E
DIT: sorry not in bold

C

chbachman

Not in bold, doesn't count.
Why am I always the go-to guy as to not get smited? You realise there are people who you could actually be suspicious of?
your avatar makes me scared, and makes me suspicious of you. :p

Reactions: Eyamaz