Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The agreement was to help keep up the rules and etiquette. I am fulfilling this perfectly well.

I think I misled you somewhere here. I thought that "minion" meant posting vote updates and such, not enforcing the etiquette code.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I am a cultist, BUT i come in peace, though another cultist doesn't, one that has voodoo powers...
DIAMOND ARROW
Lynch him and you will get rid of him, all i ask is for a negotiation for me to not be lynched due to me being a cultist, i have no powers, so i cannot hurt you.
I VOTE DIAMOND ARROW

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I am a cultist, BUT i come in peace, though another cultist doesn't, one that has voodoo powers...
DIAMOND ARROW
Lynch him and you will get rid of him, all i ask is for a negotiation for me to not be lynched due to me being a cultist, i have no powers, so i cannot hurt you.
I VOTE DIAMOND ARROW
Well that's a 50/50. We either lynch you, because you're actually the voodoist, lynch DiamondArrow because he's the voodoist, or he is actually just a villager, OR, you're actually a wolf. -_-

Reactions: Jus2beast

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's a 50/50. We either lynch you, because you're actually the voodoist, lynch DiamondArrow because he's the voodoist, or he is actually just a villager, OR, you're actually a wolf. -_-
Oh ok, I'll vote too just in case. Just2Beast voted traijing, now sure why but I guess I'll vote just in case.
vote Traijing
See? he voted who Just 2 beast voted for. Just 2 beast was the fanatic and as such reached out to both me and him
so cultist are bad guys? i still don't get it...
I was honestly confused about the cultist as I have never been one before and didn't get why we were a threat because i had no powers. I am only trying to do what is beast and move on, you can lynch me, just remember what i said and keep it in mind, that is all i ask

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I voted the same as jus2beast was i thought frantic was like the seer, but i reread the roles and realized he only knew other cultists

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Well skelly, trying to blame someone else won't really get you anywhere. What kind of cultist are you?
Cultist- Normal cultist. Votes to lynch each day. Wins individually.
I am this guy^^^[DOUBLEPOST=1402521578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cultist- Normal cultist. Votes to lynch each day. Wins individually.
I am this guy^^^
Oh, after rereading my role aparantly I am religious and can say four words when i die, cool.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (7)
  • DiamondArrow (4) - Sleepyscumbag, SkeletonPunk, Albin_Xavier, chbachman
  • trajing (2) - DiamondArrow, Mevansuto
  • chbachman (1) - Qazplm601
Not Yet Voted (2)
@trajing, @dwappo

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
Only if you do it in a ghostly tone WoooOOooOooO
Phipph.png
Is that ghostly enough for you?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Nine strangers remained in the mansion. Desperate to eliminate the Voodooist, they decided to trust an alleged cultist and lynch DiamondArrow. As expected, he survived.

The conveniently placed skylight, recently repaired, was smashed open again by a small meteor. It hit trajing head-on... Like, it seriously hit him on the head. He was lucky to survive that.

The werewolves struck again that night. It seems they, too, hated the voodoo. They attacked DiamondArrow as he slept. When the crowd checked his corpse in the morning, they found a small doll of Vikestep and Not_Steve with needles stuck inside. DiamondArrow was the Voodooist.

Night Seven Summary
  • DiamondArrow was lynched, but lived.
  • trajing was smitten for not voting, but lived.
  • DiamondArrow was killed by wolves. He was the Voodooist.

C

chbachman

I vote Albin_Xavier
He has been very quiet. That is very suspicious, and makes me think that he has been trying to avoid being killed, or noticed.