Werewolf: Beware, wolf! [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
The stars bear ill omen tonight, Mistyk didn't need to be a seer to know why- his death is near. Ever after all his years and studies as a mystic, he was only able to evade death once every full lunar cycle. He got lucky on the first lynching and already cheated Death once during his roof incident. Mistyk knew he was dying tonight.
He felt no despair. Death was patient and so he stall greet Death gladly, like old friends, with open arms.
With the stars and Moon in full bloom. Mistyk the Mystic, with his old bible in hand and some leftover food he saved, enjoys his last stay at the realm of the living.

Now, my suspicions are that SoraZodia is the voodooist and right now. Why? well lets look at Sora's first post in this thread:

So many subtle hints here at having a role that is tied religiously, meditation and the fact that "we" decided to sneak back in through the windows and balcony. This supports Sora being accompanied by cultists...
Someone finally saw my hints :'D. Although you did interpreted some of it wrong... My hobby, and preferences(and name) were all clues toward my role as a mystic ;). As for sneaking in via the roof, I just thought that the back door was a bit boring.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The stars bear ill omen tonight, Mistyk didn't need to be a seer to know why- his death is near. Ever after all his years and studies as a mystic, he was only able to evade death once every full lunar cycle. He got lucky on the first lynching and already cheated Death once during his roof incident. Mistyk knew he was dying tonight.
He felt no despair. Death was patient and so he stall greet Death gladly, like old friends, with open arms.
With the stars and Moon in full bloom. Mistyk the Mystic, with his old bible in hand and some leftover food he saved, enjoys his last stay at the realm of the living.

Someone finally saw my hints :'D. Although you did interpreted some of it wrong... My hobby, and preferences(and name) were all clues toward my role as a mystic ;). As for sneaking in via the roof, I just thought that the back door was a bit boring.
Damn, if you are a mystic... then lets hope the wolves attack the voodooist or some other person with killing power...

EDIT: In other news, time is up for the day, let's wait for the wrap-up

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for not voting, internet went out :s

I vote Traijing ( Don't take it personally, but this vote wont really make a differnece)

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Probably not since you could've voted earlier (before internet problems)

Didn't have any reasons to vote then. I don't want to vote someone randomly and just get hated for random voting if you know what I am trying to say. Hence I voted someone where my vote will not even make a difference.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Didn't have any reasons to vote then. I don't want to vote someone randomly and just get hated for random voting if you know what I am trying to say. Hence I voted someone where my vote will not even make a difference.
Well then that's just a mixture of bad strategy and bad luck. Plenty of others have had perfectly similarly reasonable reasons not to have been able to vote. What makes you special?

Reactions: Staxed